What's new

Pakistan Rangers taunt ‘hungry’ BSF jawans

That part you win..
:undecided:

No Need To Have A Fight Come And Enjoy Some Beef Biryani :enjoy:

upload_2017-2-4_13-6-48.jpeg

The hue and cry in the social media coming in from unhappy and demoralized Indian Soldiers has less to do with Food and more about the misconduct, corruption and ill treatment of its soldiers.

Pakistan Army, both its men and its officers, are highly professional. In case some rangers have done such a lowly thing and have passed such below the belt comments regarding food, they should also be pulled back in line and I'm sure they would be.

Both the Indian and Pakistani armies are the remnants of the Colonial British Army. Our men respect their adversaries. but with time, we have managed to train our Army to be a formidable fighting force. Trained in urban and clandestine warfare. And there is one thing that was decided some 8 years back, that changed a lot of things for the better. The introduction of NCBs. All officers get an allowance in their salary for hiring a civilian as an NCB (Non-Combatant Batman - as some call them).

No soldiers work as Batmans in Pakistan Army and are put to better use as fighters in the Army. No one cleans up the officers cars. This was a remarkable decision. All hands for fighting only. There are however a very small number of soldiers doing small work of this nature but in areas where NCBs cant be allowed. Indian Army should follow suit.

Soldiers.. Be they Pakistani or Indian.. Are courageous people who are out their for their motherland. Both are to be respected and honored.
I appreciate your comment at an extent..:tup:

No Need To Have A Fight Come And Enjoy Some Beef Biryani :enjoy:

View attachment 374263
I enjoy on weekend when I go to Arsalan :D:tup:
But you need some pork chops..:D
Will you eat with me?
images.jpg

Last edited:
The day when news of BSG starvation came to media, I met a personal from Punjab Rangers while traveling to Islamabad.
He was enjoying cappuccino with BBQ.
And I was like
"Allah teri shan, udhr khane ko kuch ni, idhr khane ki kami ni" :D
Good but atleast increase there salaries to human standards still getting par with british era

@Windjammer
Look at "heroic" story above :omghaha:
Well you know who the desperate Indian member is. The poor creature gets humiliated and given a PINK backside but returns with more fake IDs.
The Indian should induct Aghoris in their army, they never starve as they get all their meals on banks of Ganges.

Hamare Soldiers Ki Chinta Mat Karein Zaroorat Parhne Pe Wo Sab Kha Sakte Hain Wo Aap Ke Sainakon Ki Tarah Social Media Pe Apni Fauj Ka Tamasha Nahi Banaein Ge

O Mr they are SSG and every good special forces train these soldiers for these but as your special forces sucks that is why you don't need it

Back
Top Bottom