What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

30 years back. Afghan brothers..give them refuge.
Now...Kashmiri brothers....give them refuge.
30 years from now....Kick them out. Ungrateful people.

And the show goes on................:pop:
Kashmiris have been living with with us for more than 6 decades. They are our fellow Pakistanis and not once have we called them ungrateful.

technically IOK is disputed territory, so Indian nationalism dont apply on Kashmirs !

technically Azad Kashmir is disputed territory, that doesn't mean that India can interfere in their internal matters..... indian kashmir is a part of india and pakistan have no right to interfere in india's internal matters...if you Pakistanis show same anxiety towards malala yousafzai then she wouldn't have to take refuge in England....

technically Azad Kashmir is disputed territory, that doesn't mean that India can interfere in their internal matters..... indian kashmir is a part of india and pakistan have no right to interfere in india's internal matters...if you Pakistanis show same anxiety towards malala yousafzai then she wouldn't have to take refuge in England....

admits in one line that its disputed, goes against the idea in next...:disagree:

Those 67 students should thank God none of them are shot at by some street gangbanger from UP... The only thing that UNITES INDIA IS CRICKET.... Being on Indian soil and cheering for her arch rival in a match where India losses amounts to a feeling of treachery.....

Kashmiris have been living with with us for more than 6 decades. They are our fellow Pakistanis and not once have we called them ungrateful.
they are not with pakistan they want independence from both india and pakistan... baloch pepoles also wants indiapendence from pakistan, if you pakistanis love freedom fighters-terrorists then u have to support them first and demand ur government to give independence to them, only then came and talk about Kashmir.....

they are not with pakistan they want independence from both india and pakistan... baloch pepoles also wants indiapendence from pakistan, if you pakistanis love freedom fighters-terrorists then u have to support them first and demand ur government to give independence to them, only then came and talk about Kashmir.....
I have Kashmiris in my own family. don't tell me what they want.

So how many of those students actually accepted this offer? :what:

PS: isnt it a good idea?? I mean Pakistan should accept all those who wanted to be with Pakistan and India should accommodate those who wanted to stay with India.. LOC should be considered as IB and we can resolve the issue once and for all....

maybe pakistan will also give them admission in their universities. The quality of pakistani education is already world famous.
What do you mean quality of pakistani education is world famous?

I have Kashmiris in my own family. don't tell me what they want.

i have many Kashmiri friends...don't think u know all about Kashmir....may be ur kashmiri relative wants to be a pakistani, but that doesn't mean all the peoples in Kashmir wants Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan......

Instead of that if they do namak haraami it just shows their deceitful nature of their religion.
And what religion is that?

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS:disagree: actually this is real HYPOCRISY!:disagree: you ppl keep parroting it but outsiders WILL CRITICISE if u wud go against what u proudly claim all da time:unsure:

if anything is against humanity i wudnt mind condemning it whethr its hindu pandits or wht....trust me....neithr wud most of Pakistanies in Pakistan...atleast i wudnt sound like an xtremist n inhuman like u(those indians defending blindly to wht ur Gov n ppl just did wid Kash students:disagree:...m pretty shockd n in a way pleased to c ppl showing their true colors esp those who portray them here as Neutral ppl n frends of humanity:oops:.....)

u shud hav think abuve nationalism n codemn it rather being typical nationalist Parul...:enjoy: dun xpect this from u!

Marshmallow, two of students are live on TV at the moment. Media is rallying behind them & supporting the students. I'll post the video too for you Also, University Chancellor has been taken to task.:)

Last edited:
This is a acid test for the students. Though not all are at fault, only those who created Ruckus, can go to Pakistan. This is a really an open offer. Remaning Kashmiri students should be left out by the police, though I am not for sedition charge for this celebration.

How stupid of those students to have cheered for the opposing team, in a state whose universities are mostly filled with baboons and thugs! Given the situation, and the fact they had ants in their pants, they could've easily cheered for whomever they pleased in the privacy of their dorm rooms, not in a setting where they know they'd get on everybody's nerves, and get punched as a result.

I have to say, those students asked for it (the reaction from the other students that is), and it is pretty obvious that they have absolutely no common sense. And all this over a stupid cricket match. Dumb f*#&s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom