What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

if you do that then you are admitting Kashmiris wants to join Pakistan, the atoot-ang theory goes in the gutter

Not all Kashmiris want Pakistan..only a few wants...they still believes that Pakistan is an Islamic heaven...:lol:

Indian government withdraws sedition charges against Kashmiri students – The Express Tribune

LUCKNOW: The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to withdraw the sedition case against Kashmiri students for allegedly celebrating Pakistan’s victory over India in a cricket match on March 1, Express News reported.

Uttar Pradesh government had earlier filed a sedition case against these students from Kashmir under Section 124a, 153a and 427 of the Indian Penal Code. According to Section 124a, whoever excites or attempts to excite disaffection towards the Indian government shall be punished with imprisonment or with a fine.

Earlier, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU) in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh hadsuspended the students for celebrating Pakistan’s victory.

“The SVSU administration on Wednesday submitted a written complaint against unknown persons for indulging in anti-national activities and creating a ruckus on the university campus,” Meerut police chief Omkar Singh told AFP.

“We have registered a case and the probe is on,” Singh explained.

“If evidence is established against the accused, there is a set legal procedure to be followed in such cases. The law will take its own course,” he said, adding that any charges would be ones of sedition.

Pakistan’s foreign office spokesman said sedition charges against the students would be “very unfortunate”.

“If the Kashmiri students want to come and pursue their education in Pakistan, our hearts and academic institutions are open to them,” Tasnim Aslam told reporters in Islamabad.

According to the Hindustan Times, trouble began on Sunday night, when a group of local and Kashmiri students were watching the India-Pakistan cricket match in the hall of the hostel. A few Kashmiri students cheered every time an Indian player’s wicket fell, later celebrating Pakistan’s win.

Vice-chancellor of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Dr Manzoor Ahmad said he was taken aback by such a gesture by the students.

“Some students complained that a few students reportedly shouted Pakistan zindabad while going to their rooms,” said Ahmad.

He said the authorities initially decided to suspend only those students who had chanted such slogans.

NOW TEMME. IF I DO THE SAME THING IN PAKISTAN WHAT WUD HAPPEN TO ME? or rather WHAT SHUD HAPPEN TO ME AS PER YOU? An honest reply expected.

now,this is a gud news,those who want to be a part of Pak should go to Pak
lets see,whats the reaction of kashmiris to it
and how many scholarships the govt. of Pak offers to lakhs of kashmiris students
They can't even afford to give scholarships to their own students, how are they going to give scholarships to Kashmiris?

According to the University of 'Azad' Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, students selected for admission to various courses/programs can apply for departmental merit scholarships paid to three merit holders. Don't believe me? Check out the link below.

Just 3 scholarships for entire Pak Administered Kashmir???? :woot: They must be really, really short of funds!

This is propaganda at its best! Clutching at straws for political brownie points! But unknown to them, this 'welcome' has made the Pakistan Foreign Office look like a lemon! :crazy: :rofl:

The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir - Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir

Pakistan Foriegn Office are the most naive body in the whole world. They always end up with knee jerk reactions. They think this will score a brownie point against India.

Well, if I am in a country and cant support my own country team then I do have a problem living here. I wudnt have minded these Kashmiris supporting Pakistan against any other team but when India is playing it shud be natural for them to support their country.

Still if they have problem in choosing India as their counrty then they need to quit their shamelessness and not study in some Indian city. Period.

If what HT reported is true, then well done VC they deserved it. And this is something called HOOLIGANISM!! Which I think shouldn't be tolerated in any university. They are lucky they didn't get beaten up.

Indian government withdraws sedition charges against Kashmiri students – The Express Tribune

LUCKNOW: The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to withdraw the sedition case against Kashmiri students for allegedly celebrating Pakistan’s victory over India in a cricket match on March 1, Express News reported.

Uttar Pradesh government had earlier filed a sedition case against these students from Kashmir under Section 124a, 153a and 427 of the Indian Penal Code. According to Section 124a, whoever excites or attempts to excite disaffection towards the Indian government shall be punished with imprisonment or with a fine.

Earlier, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU) in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh hadsuspended the students for celebrating Pakistan’s victory.

“The SVSU administration on Wednesday submitted a written complaint against unknown persons for indulging in anti-national activities and creating a ruckus on the university campus,” Meerut police chief Omkar Singh told AFP.

“We have registered a case and the probe is on,” Singh explained.

“If evidence is established against the accused, there is a set legal procedure to be followed in such cases. The law will take its own course,” he said, adding that any charges would be ones of sedition.

Pakistan’s foreign office spokesman said sedition charges against the students would be “very unfortunate”.

“If the Kashmiri students want to come and pursue their education in Pakistan, our hearts and academic institutions are open to them,” Tasnim Aslam told reporters in Islamabad.

According to the Hindustan Times, trouble began on Sunday night, when a group of local and Kashmiri students were watching the India-Pakistan cricket match in the hall of the hostel. A few Kashmiri students cheered every time an Indian player’s wicket fell, later celebrating Pakistan’s win.

Vice-chancellor of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Dr Manzoor Ahmad said he was taken aback by such a gesture by the students.

“Some students complained that a few students reportedly shouted Pakistan zindabad while going to their rooms,” said Ahmad.

He said the authorities initially decided to suspend only those students who had chanted such slogans.

NOW TEMME. IF I DO THE SAME THING IN PAKISTAN WHAT WUD HAPPEN TO ME? or rather WHAT SHUD HAPPEN TO ME AS PER YOU? An honest reply expected.

If what HT reported is true, then well done VC they deserved it. And this is something called HOOLIGANISM!! Which I think shouldn't be allowed in any university. They are lucky then didn't get beaten up.
These Pakistanis call us fake democracy. They dont even understand that these Kashmiris are alive in the state called UP after chanting Pakistani slogans. In Pakistan such ppl wud have been shot and beheaded for being a kafir and saying anti Pakistan stuff which means hes Anti Islam and against the Land of Pure. :D

Please man don't use the word pure, it's degrading for the word itself:P

These Pakistanis call us fake democracy. They dont even understand that these Kashmiris are alive in the state called UP after chanting Pakistani slogans. In Pakistan such ppl wud have been shot and beheaded for being a kafir and saying anti Pakistan stuff which means hes Anti Islam and against the Land of Pure. :D

They can't even afford to give scholarships to their own students, how are they going to give scholarships to Kashmiris?

According to the University of 'Azad' Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, students selected for admission to various courses/programs can apply for departmental merit scholarships paid to three merit holders. Don't believe me? Check out the link below.

Just 3 scholarships for entire Pak Administered Kashmir???? :woot: They must be really, really short of funds!

This is propaganda at its best! Clutching at straws for political brownie points! But unknown to them, this 'welcome' has made the Pakistan Foreign Office look like a lemon! :crazy: :rofl:

The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir - Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir
and compare it with India
only meerut university has 200 students from IAK.....
if you add the numbers from mumbai,delhi,up....the number will reach past 10000......

Maybe even more, if by avg we multiply with 200*29* no of cities in each state
and compare it with India
only meerut university has 200 students from IAK.....
if you add the numbers from mumbai,delhi,up....the number will reach past 10000......

Especially the Indian media. How funny, the country's media itself is on to bashing it's own country:p:
Dont you remember how Indıa's ımage was sullıed durıng the common wealth games?
That was also our own medıa :D

Back
Top Bottom