What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

Now that's brilliant. Trolling ------------------- right way. :lol:

Finally this govt did something right.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhej do 65 ko pakistan. wese bhi bohot kharcha ho raha hai in par.
I think those students are being brainwashed by infiltrators and terrorists. .. how come pdf guyz get in contact with them that much quick. .. we should take this matter seriously. .. I ll definitely take this matter up... should verify phone calls and bank accounts etc of them. ..

I am wondering why hasnt anybody asked the right question-Pakistan can open its arms, legs whatever, how many Kashmiris wil actually want to move there from India.

I guess time will tell.

This should be taken as an acid test for Kashmiris choice, now they have an open option- what will they choose?

Love u Kashmir

Kudos to Pakistan Foreign Office for issuing such statements in the support of‪#‎Kashmiri‬ guys.

People in Srinagar and Jammu are equally as much Pakistani as people of Lahore, Karachi or Rawalpindi. The difference between Kashmiri and Pakistani people is that they don't have NADRA issued cards. Otherwise they are even more patriotic Pakistanis than us. I have great respect and love for the brothers and sisters who live across the LOC under Indian Occupation.

Kashmir is our motherland and it is our foremost duty to clear the valleys and mountains of Kashmir from Indian forces because the Hindu Zionist forces are encamped at our motherland and it should be enough for awakening the ghairat of a true momin and true Pakistani.

And that is the difference.
Today most Indian Muslims would not support Pakistan. They are getting educated and modernized. This was not the case 2 decades ago when most Muslims in India supported Pakistan.

Give it another decade or so. I doubt there would be any Indian barring a Kashmiri would support Pakistan over India.

Yeah you guys are doing an amazing job educating Muslims there by fighting them over something as petty as a cricket match. One can only expect so much from Afridi's famous statement, tiny hearts.

This blunder has hurt you more than you think. It has put fear inside other ethnicity be they sikh, Muslims, Christians not to freely voice their opinions else they'll face a pathetically limited minded mob. You days of boasting secularism are at an end. Give it a decade or two...

Oh and have nice little hiatus. :wave:

No doubt. If a Hindu raised pro-Pakistan and Anti-National slogans , he would have received the same treatment. Supporting and appreciating the other team's performance is one thing and celebrating and raising anti-National slogans is another.

As for the sedition charges. Don't worry about that. The court will not entertain it. Hope they fly to Pakistan ASAP.

Hope so too! They need to get out of that ultra conservative society where one's mere cheering of sports can get you beat up and ruin your career. I wouldn't ask you to fix your anger/ defeat management problems because its already has spawned a new fear among all races inside India not to live freely.

Last edited:
I think those students are being brainwashed by infiltrators and terrorists. .. how come pdf guyz get in contact with them that much quick. .. we should take this matter seriously. .. I ll definitely take this matter up... should verify phone calls and bank accounts etc of them. ..

Our officials are also very harami, they know everything, don't worry dude. Some problems are used in a way that enemy thinks it is in his favor but they get trapped.

Our officials are also very harami, they know everything, don't worry dude. Some problems are used in a way that enemy thinks it is in his favor but they get trapped.
already forwarded this matter.. I think officials are aware such development. .. I wonder how come aeronaut get in touch with students... I guess students are being monitored with terrorists link.. this is alarming situation, within short period he can't even the names of them.. but he get in touch. .. something very fishy..

Last edited:
65 yrs se haath pair patak rhe ho gh@nta nhi hua Abhi tak, ab kya ukhaad loge.:coffee:

Yeah you guys are doing an amazing job educating Muslims there by fighting them over something as petty as a cricket match. One can only expect so much from Afridi's famous statement, tiny hearts.

This blunder has hurt you more than you think. It has put fear inside other ethnicity be they sikh, Muslims, Christians not to freely voice their opinions else they'll face a pathetically limited minded mob. You days of boasting secularism are at an end. Give it a decade or two...

Oh and have nice little hiatus. :wave:

Hope so too! They need to get out of that ultra conservative society where one's mere cheering of sports can get you beat up and ruin your career. I wouldn't ask you to fix your anger/ defeat management problems because its already has spawned a new fear among all races inside India not to live freely.

If they were assaulted for cheering for a foreign sports team, its a shameful display for our nation

Last edited:
no need to go we will send any traitor who wants to go to pakistan with proper paper just ask to govt of india

This modi obsessed nation will soon send all its minorities too

SRINAGAR

Kashmiri students, who were slapped with sedition charges by Uttar Pradesh (UP), have turned down Pakistan’s offer to study in its universities.
After the BJP on Friday criticised the UP government for withdrawing sedition charges against students from Kashmir, the frightened students have also rejected the idea of going back to Meerut.
On Thursday, 67 Kashmiri students were suspended and slapped with sedition charges for supporting Pakistan’s cricket team.
“We are thankful to Pakistan for their statement but we don’t want to go to Pakistan,” said Musadiq Rafeeq, a second year BBA student of Meerut’s Swami Vivekanand Sub-harti University. “Our only demand is that we should be allowed to continue our study in Kashmir. Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has done so much for us by forcing the UP Police to withdraw the sedition case. He should do a bit more (and ensure migration to a state university),” he added.
Meanwhile, Hurriyat Conference chief Mirwaiz Umar Farooq sought the intervention of South Asian countries and the Organisation of Islamic Countries asking them to open up their institutions for Kashmiri students to allow them to study in a “bias-free atmosphere”.

Kashmiri students turn down Pakistan’s offer | Pakistan Today

The amount of Ignorance of some People in Indian society is Mind Boggling.

So let's take the Sedition charge for starters.

American Webster defines Sedition as " the crime of saying, writing, or doing something that encourages people to disobey their government ".

Also, " incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority ".

Really ?

So the Kashmiri Students through their act of Cheering for Pakistani Team were trying to bring down the Indian Goivernment ?

This is a country that claims to be a Democracy ?

Where people are not free to cheer for which ever sports team they like ?

So basically INDIA IS ONE LARGE POLICE STATE WHERE INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS DON'T EXIST, FOR THE MINORITIES ?

IS THIS WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM MODI GOVERNMENT ?

Back
Top Bottom