What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

Can we have a sticky thread on this.... I can see our friends from other side of boarder opening threads left right... May be we can have centralised discussion

Marshmallow, two of students are live on TV at the moment. Media is rallying behind them & supporting the students. I'll post the video too for you Also, University Chancellor has been taken to task.:)
ty n will watch it if u share it...:police:

ty n will watch it if u share it...:police:

Once news channel uploads it on YouTube or their website, I'll share with you. Trust you are going to understand why all that happen.

PS : My best friend is from Kashmir & trust me, things are not as bad in Kashmir, as they are portrayed on Defence.pk. If you wish I can even make you talk to couple of my friends from Kashmir any given day.

One last thing, we have emotions attached to Kashmir and Kashmir Issue touches nerves of Indian and Pakistani members. I hope you didn't mind any of my words. :)

Once news channel uploads it on YouTube or their website, I'll share with you. Trust you are going to understand why all that happen.

PS : My best friend is from Kashmir & trust me, things are not as bad in Kashmir, as they are portrayed on Defence.pk. If you wish I can even make you talk to couple of my friends from Kashmir any given day.

One last thing, we have emotions attached to Kashmir and Kashmir Issue touches nerves of Indian and Pakistani members. I hope you didn't mind any of my words. :)
no hard feelings:police:

LOL! Bravo. From being beaten in Meerut to being blown up in a bomb attack in Pakistan. What's that about frying pans and fires?

Not all Kashmiris want Pakistan..only a few wants...they still believes that Pakistan is an Islamic heaven...:lol:

in that case referendum should go in India's favor, go ahead and prove it to the world.

tomorrow .. we are holding it.. please tell your kashmiri relatives to cast their votes.

I know you guys have no decent answers,
I dont know why all the charges withdrawn later, bohot bura bhala kaha dunya ne

bhej do 65 ko pakistan. wese bhi bohot kharcha ho raha hai in par.

Back
Top Bottom