What's new

Pakistan officially joins Turkish KAAN fighter jet program

FzSFZyjaYAACoZG

FzZHCgOaYAca233

FzUYGAkakAIyniw

Next Indian SAM should be called Bajwa then, and a MANPAD called Munir :D

in all srsness but, wouldn't this upset the Chinese.. J-31 ka kya hua ?
F-35 and J-35 would start an arms race. Right now both nations have their own slowly developing fifth gen programs hence the balance of power is intact

کان، ناک ،

Two months ago I would be jumping on this news .
Now I am more interested about Armed forces shameful conquest of Pakistani people.

Last edited:
yay
more tours for wardi walas !!!
You have no idea how spot on you are. This is agenda number one on most interactions. It's amazing how bhooka our PAF people are even after living the best lives in Pakistan.

On topic: This is garbage news. As hurtful as it is to this forum's members, Pakistan has little to no capacity/ability to contribute to Kaan in any meaningful way. Sure there may be workshares for some components but to call that a joint-project is an extremely demeaning lie.

EDIT: PAF will try to sell this idea too because they want to look nice. But again, I want you to realistically think about what PAF can actually contribute. SPD could contribute much more, but PAF, very little.

Last edited:
You have no idea how spot on you are. This is agenda number one on most interactions. It's amazing how bhooka our PAF people are even after living the best lives in Pakistan.

On topic: This is garbage news. As hurtful as it is to this forum's members, Pakistan has little to no capacity/ability to contribute to Kaan in any meaningful way. Sure there may be workshares for some components but to call that a joint-project is an extremely demeaning lie.

EDIT: PAF will try to sell this idea too because they want to look nice. But again, I want you to realistically think about what PAF can actually contribute. SPD could contribute much more, but PAF, very little.
Naak tu kat chuki thi ab kaan bhi katwa diya

"""
Editor of Defence Turkey Magazine Ibrahim Sunnetci;
"In Pakistan, there was an engineering group of over 50 engineers working on the MMU, led by an engineer with Lockheed Martin experience. They were actively working on the MMU project and making designs. Tusaş Pakistan office said that they will build and fly a scaled MMU prototype this year.

Pakistan has applied to Tusaş to expand the Tusaş office in Pakistan and increase the number of employees. The office and staff will be expanded this year."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ykvyZTHG9Y&t=4769s
"""

@Combat-Master

Back
Top Bottom