What's new

'Pakistan never learns': Rajnath apprises Indian parliament of Saarc meet

Indians believed, He done a great job to attended saarc. Pakistani leaders were thinking unlike bangladesh India will also not come and we will enjoy party with kashmir Topic in SAARC.

But, He done a great job.... Your home minister doing all things to make happy to you. Even, one clip leak but every indians know that This was done by pak govt to give some happiness to their people and make them fool.
You can believe whatever makes you happy. But the facts are facts.
Yes, we want our govt to make us happy and I hope they continue like that. First on NSG, they did a great job and now heere..I hope the streak continues as we expect more.

And these indians too will never learn and will never solve Kashmir issue without war or armed support to Kashmiri freedom fighters... Its time that we say good by to the hypocrist UN and west and start supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters atleast with small arms,man power and technology assistance from Pakistan......... I have no hope from our taritor american funded goverments and politicians but i dunno what our establishment is thinking since 1947... do they realy believe we can solve kashmir issue through diologues specialy in this situation???
They keep saying if Pak wan't dialogues he shouldn't discuss kashmir issue.. FYI indians why do we even need dialogues if you won't discuss kashmir issue.... Kashmir is the reason Pak want dialogue... Otherwise India can go to hell...Rest of the issues with india we can compromise and can handle even without dialogues
kyun gussa ho riya hai.
you want war, let's have war. India do not have any problem. Infact I think India want to have war with pakistan.
it will solve all the problem. Ask your raeel sharif to attack .But does he have guts to do so.:woot:

Last 60y you try all this what u got.....Bangladesh??? And still trying becouse u never learn.

We waiting for u my dear do it again if u have balls....this time be careful for Baluchistan...

If we did it ones.....dont underestimate we repeat it again....

Peace......and learn from ur history.
this time in baluchistan and karachi your agents and terrorists are rotting in pakistani jails getting good "chitrol" as well

kyun gussa ho riya hai.
you want war, let's have war. India do not have any problem. Infact I think India want to have war with pakistan.
it will solve all the problem. Ask your raeel sharif to attack .But does he have guts to do so.:woot:
why doesnt your modi show some guts despite having bigger military?

why doesnt your modi show some guts despite having bigger military?
Arey tradition bhi kutch cheez hoti hai.
we have never attacked, so we are not going to attack, so we are already doing what we want in kashmir.
you want to have kashmir, so you need to launch ur atomi kuwat

Indians believed, He done a great job to attended saarc. Pakistani leaders were thinking unlike bangladesh India will also not come and we will enjoy party with kashmir Topic in SAARC.

But, He done a great job.... Your home minister doing all things to make happy to you. Even, one clip leak but every indians know that This was done by pak govt to give some happiness to their people and make them fool.
Yes, we want our govt to make us happy and I hope they continue like that. First on NSG, they did a great job and now heere..I hope the streak continues as we expect more.

Last 60y you try all this what u got.....Bangladesh??? And still trying becouse u never learn.

We waiting for u my dear do it again if u have balls....this time be careful for Baluchistan...

If we did it ones.....dont underestimate we repeat it again....

Peace......and learn from ur history.

That's what Ajit Doval is saying since many years..''One more attack in india and Pak will lose Balouchistan'' LOL

kyun gussa ho riya hai.
Initially a full support of Kashmiri freedom fighters with better arms,man power and technology will do the job..... That's what i am suggesting..War is a later option after they get some ground in kashmir ofcourse
And don't talk about guts.... those who have done it 3 times before can do it this time aswell.... Just wait.wait for the right time since both countries are nuclear power this time and we aren't extremist enough to risk so many lives when we have other option before a War

Last edited:

NSG.....again u leaving in false world.

Pakistan is nowhere near to block India. CHina and other 6 countries we will deal with them. 42 countries NSG members already with India. I don't think even 6 countries will support for Pakistan in NSG

NSG.....again u leaving in false world.

Pakistan is nowhere near to block India. CHina and other 6 countries we will deal with them. 42 countries NSG members already with India. I don't think even 6 countries will support for Pakistan in NSG
Good. I like the way you think. I hope your govt also believe that it wasn't Pakistan.

QUOTE="Soldier-X, post: 8539971, member: 149587"]That's what Ajit Doval is saying since many years..''One more attack in india and Pak will lose Balouchistan'' LOL

Initially a full support of Kashmiri freedom fighters with better arms,man power and technology will do the job..... That's what i am suggesting..War is a later option after they get some ground in kashmir ofcourse
And don't talk about guts.... those who have done it 3 times before can do it this time aswell.... Just wait.wait for the right time since both countries are nuclear power this time and we aren't extremist enough to risk so many lives when we have other option before a War[/QUOTE]

U already doing from 1989. that is the reason u are suffering from terrorism. Snake ko jitna milk doge per kuch Snake apko Kaatega hi
I am also not happy, whatever is happening in Kahsmir but Pakistan has no any rights to say anything. Kashmiri are our brothers. We have to find where something goes wrong. why they listing some rented pigs in Kashmir.

I hope issue will resolved as soon as possible because only Kashimiri brothers are suffering.

Last edited:
Do you think your Army doesn't do it already? Please don't be so naive. you've been doing this since the 90s.Where do you think the militants get there AK47s from? As far as war is concerned those days are long gone. It's all proxy wars now.

Rajnath sing is real sing who dared to go in there house and speak loudly and clearly about terrorism in pakistan.....it was pakistan black out the media just couse they r p______ in there pants.

Give me one reason why pakistan not allowing media...???

Even In India, parwez musharraf held a full media conference which was live broadcasted within India after his taj mahal trip 10 years ago.

It is an SoP that no live telecast of ministers from any member country is telecast but address of only the PM. We also did not telecast speech of our own Interior minister.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom