What's new

'Pakistan never learns': Rajnath apprises Indian parliament of Saarc meet

There are better chances of you lot (Indian Muslims) seeking refuge in Pakistan once your Hindu brothers turn on Gujarat 2.0 mode. We here in Pakistan are really afraid for your security. Humarey rongtay kharey ho jaatey hain. Insaan hain, bhai boltay hain aap logon ko. Sattar saal baad bhi. I am damn disturbed brother. Its tragic what can happen to you guys any time and you have to live in a constant state of fear.

Man....nice response. May I ask you? Are u from Karachi?

Does India has the same reputation as Pakistan?...if no, then "The kettle calling the pot black" is not the apt description of the situation. You have to understand...the attitude of Pakistan was unwarranted and did no good to your reputation.

I understand Pakistan had the opportunity to fully utilize for the better future, but i guess Indian constant undermining by using tactics like characterizing, false allegation, its agents getting caught for trespassing from Iran, false portraying of Pakistan through the use of Indian medias might have rubbed Pakistan the wrong way. Hence the reaction. I think it is message saying enough is enough.

As to your previous argument, India is in the same boat too.

IOK is not happy with India. Nepal is not happy with India. China is not happy with India. Pakistan is not happy with India. Bangladesh is not happy with India. Sri Lanka is not happy with India.

Despite the strained history, the purpose of foreign diplomatic policy is to improve the bilateral relationship with the nations. That initiative has been successful except on India-IOK, India-China and India-Pakistan.

It is recent matter when one agent of your is recently caught trespassing on Balochistan through Iran, and it was disaster day for Iran office as its efforts to improve relationship with Pakistan almost brought to the extinction.

Ajit Doval, in-charge of National Security Advisor had made video-confession, which i uploaded earlier, threatened to unleash terrorism against Pakistan on the massive levels as the following pattern on Karachi, Balochistan, IOK and Afghanistan cannot be ruled out.

On the top of it, allegedly mass genocider, PM of India, appointed that man, Ajit Doval, in charge for security affairs doesn't exactly send friendlier message, does it?

So the question arises; what good is your words when your words don't match with your actions.

From my previous post [video-confession]

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom