What's new

'Pakistan never learns': Rajnath apprises Indian parliament of Saarc meet

Every day I watch TV, I become one shade more grateful.

Did not I tell you, you are victim of propaganda.

And stop with your rhetoric about Pakistan and Pakistanis you sound like a sissy ............... ooooooo "I am scared of this" "I am scared of that" ................................. and I did tell you Green passport was never for the weak hearts ....... they can now provide whatever justification their reluctance and cowardice they showed when it was time to show strength and value freedom more than belongings.

@Adil MINHAS I m happy you like India but i have a question which media are you talking about come on even indian thinks there media is a laughing stock.
FYI where r u in india. and did you ever had steak (not disrespecting anyone)

now dont waste my time.

Brother with all due respect (which diminishes rapidly), you were the one who quoted me and invited me into a conversation.

Was it me who asked you to waste your time?

You are an embarrassment to Muslims not just in India but around the world. A lot of what we face today around the world gets colored by crap that comes from your soil. Please introspect.

Did not I tell you, you are victim of propaganda.

And stop with your rhetoric about Pakistan and Pakistanis you sound like a sissy ............... ooooooo "I am scared of this" "I am scared of that" ................................. and I did tell you Green passport was never for the weak hearts ....... they can now provide whatever justification their reluctance and cowardice they showed when it was time to show strength and value freedom more than belongings.

Brother stay safe. And keep low. Days are not good. Terrorists on the streets. General about to retire (go in peace sir). Government not to be heard. Media putzes in open world view.

We see your quom's bravery everyday brother. Every musalman who is killed by another musalman, we see it.

@Adil MINHAS I m happy you like India but i have a question which media are you talking about come on even indian thinks there media is a laughing stock.
FYI where r u in india. and did you ever had steak (not disrespecting anyone)

Adil, brother I have had steak. I will continue to have steak. Any other piercingly intelligent questions you have?

dont worry adil minhas nothings gonna happen to Pakistan inshallah, we have survived the worst. thanks for your concern but we will survive and elminate BLA TTP and the sponsors and there friends

dont worry adil minhas nothings gonna happen to Pakistan inshallah, we have survived the worst. thanks for your concern but we will survive and elminate BLA TTP and the sponsors and there friends

Inshallah brother. Be safe. Be happy.

Brother with all due respect (which diminishes rapidly), you were the one who quoted me and invited me into a conversation.

You are an embarrassment to Muslims not just in India but around the world. A lot of what we face today around the world gets colored by crap that comes from your soil. Please introspect.

Brother stay safe. And keep low. Days are not good. Terrorists on the streets. General about to retire (go in peace sir). Government not to be heard. Media putzes in open world view.

We see your quom's bravery everyday brother. Every musalman who is killed by another musalman, we see it.

Adil, brother I have had steak. I will continue to have steak. Any other piercingly intelligent questions you have?

Yes yes :D

@Adil minhas yes i have another question what do you think about kashmir and pallet gun incident are you satisfied with your govt action

@adil_minhas

You sound like a sissy. Not that hearing gun shots is a regular occurrence in Pakistan, but you sound like you would start crying If you heard one.

What kind of Muslim are you that is afraid of death? Oh wait, an Indian one. :cry:

@adil_minhas

You sound like a sissy. Not that hearing gun shots is a regular occurrence in Pakistan, but you sound like you would start crying If you heard one.

What kind of Muslim are you that is afraid of death? Oh wait, an Indian one. :cry:

Yes brother. Its easy to be brave when you are in front of your computer screen safe in the US. One can be anything he wants. Van Damme. Chuck Norris. Jackie Chan?

We have not grown up in a country like yours. We are not used to violence and death as part of our daily lives. We have nicer ways of spending our lives. And our country gave us that. Yours did not.

So you need to be brave. Or move to the US and then be brave. But brave you need to be. Because what else is there? really?

P.S. Where are you planning to shift your bravery next when Trump gets elected?

Last edited:

Like we are longing for your respect. You Indian Muslims really think something of yourselves when you are nothing more than a liability to the majority. You are an embarassement to the entire mankind. Stay safe. Lot of hindus lurking around. Dont know when they will attack you for eating beef. :lol:

Yes brother. Its easy to be brave when you are in front of your computer screen safe in the US. One can be anything he wants. Van Damme. Chuck Norris. Jackie Chan?

We have not grown up in a country like yours. We are not used to violence and death as part of our daily lives. We have nicer ways of spending our lives. And our country gave us that. Yours did not.

So you need to be brave. Or move to the US and then be brave. But brave you need to be. Because what else is there? really?

P.S. Where are you planning to shift your bravery next when Trump gets elected?

Tell that to Kashmiris brother and to those who died in Gujarat. Easy to pretend online like nothing goes wrong with your community in India. The reports about muslims in India state otherwise. You are one of the most deprived people, you guys are attacked / killed / raped at the will. So stop pretending and smell the coffee. We here are 1000 times better than you lot Alhamdulillah.

Last edited by a moderator:
@adil_minhas

Usually a average kind of decent human that has common sense and not suicidal like a blood thirsty terrorist.

Too bad you won't understand it either way.

non sense. hold referendum in kashmir as per the resolution of UN and pak will change." ulta chor kotwal ko dantay"

Janab, pls watch this Video you will Get the Answer Inshah Allah.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom