What's new

'Pakistan never learns': Rajnath apprises Indian parliament of Saarc meet

Do you think your Army doesn't do it already? Please don't be so naive. you've been doing this since the 90s.Where do you think the militants get there AK47s from? As far as war is concerned those days are long gone. It's all proxy wars now.
Yes we are doing it but not much enough.... maybe beacuse of our economy and pro american goverment
if Kashmiri had as much and as advanced equipment and training as Taliban and ISIS have, they could beat the shit out of indian forces since they have much more local support than taliban and ISIS.... your indian army is just nothing compared to NATO who has lost in afghanistan and the Russian supported assad regiment, who seems helpless against ISIS...

Last edited:
I'll be honest. I am relieved he is back safe and unharmed.

It would have been war otherwise. I am pretty sure.
It's PAk who came g safe not live Pakistanis actors or politicians get abused in India or threaten to leave india
As wl as our Pakistani diplomates in India were threatened ..

Why dont you do one thing. Visit kashmir and see for yourself instead of telling us Pakistanis that it is our imagination
Bhai I visit Kashmir every year and stay in Srinagar for 3 days and then move towards Ladakh. I have never seen anyone in last 10 years telling me that they want freedom. It never happened that people whom I met ever called me and Indian and them self just Kashmiris. They proudly call them self Indian Kashmiris.
If can believe me then let me tell you guys this. I work for an MNC in Delhi. I am part of Operations team and its usually me who takes the Operations round. I am with this organization for last 4-5 years but for last 1 year I have seen a major foot fall from Kashmir. Aprox 30-40 Kashmiri Muslims come for an interview. I ask every one this question "Why do you want to work here in a concrete Jungle when Kashmir itself has a lot of opportunities in tourism" ?

Do you know what they say? They say that "we are sick and tired of this violence. The politics are using is telling the world that are not happy and we want freedom where as the truth is that we want employment, peace and happiness".

In a response to Nisar's remarks about Indian violation of human rights in Kashmir, Rajnath told the Indian parliament that "Pakistan is the biggest violator of human rights", NDTV reported.

So he admitted India's human rights violations in Kashmir?

I like how he vented out his entire frustration in the the Indian Parliament.:lol:
Personally I'm more happy with Chaudhry Nisar's verbal assaults. It's fun making comments from across the border, a reality check was necessary, I'm sorry to say; but Mr Singh deserved the heat. His and Indian top establishments comments have been pathetic, to say the least. I hope this event settles down and Mr.Singh and all of jeering politicians swallow their pride, and admit they had it coming.
And brace for Indian Media about to turn him into a warrior.

And what about India ever learning??

Why not then send the biggest terrorist who killed thousands of innocent muslims in Gujrat to hell....but yet u make tat terrorist a prime minister..hypocricy....Modi ji ex chief minister of Gujrat committed acts of terrorism.

N what abt col prohit and the pakistani samjuta express train killers. We need justice.

And what about Shiv sena, RSS or Saffron goons committing acts of terrotism and hate speech in india killing christians, Dalits and muslims. Alot of hate speech against pakistan.

India want to "act" & not "talk" n tell pakiatan will never learn.......And what about india doin "acting" / acts of violence for so long past 15 years.... bombings, terrorism in pakistan...cross border attacks by ur sponsored indian army and now killing innocent women and children in occupied Kashmir. what u always got is a response on ur actions from Pakistanis n u will keep getting it.

India has become weak, unstable and vulnerable

I think Pakistan missed the trick to hold SAARC in the most neutral manner. That was perfect opportunity to showcase as neutral Pakistan. What happens in politics should stay in politics. Raj was a guest. It was imperative he was given royalty welcome to promote friendship on official level.

Totally unwarranted conduct from Pakistan. What has Pakistan achieved in all this....nothing. Any possibility of talks is nipped at the bud, and with that any possibility of talks until Modi at helm has become zero. In spite of so much tensions, Rajnath visited (BD didn't even send its foreign Minister), Pakistan should have given Rajnath credit for this and this could have been an opportunity for Pakistan to prevail upon Rajnath, but Pakistan did exactly the opposite.

Forget all this...this is not the way for Pakistan to conduct an international conference. Allowing protesters that include international terrorists to sit before the guest's hotel...blacking out his speech....and deliberately making oneself absent from the lunch to be for the guests. All are below the belt tactics.

Pakistan never learns?

Who the hell are you to try and teach us whatever pearly shells of wisdom you have?
this statement deserves nothing short of the middle finger.

You can show the middle finger, it will be good for India too. It will show how rude you people are to the world. Diplomacy is never conducted by balls. Anyhow, there is a truth in what Rajnath said. Iran is not happy with your country...neither is Afghanistan...nor is India...nor is US...nor is BD.

fucking rapist scums and their attitude.........**** YOU INDIANS

You can show the middle finger, it will be good for India too. It will show how rude you people are to the world. Diplomacy is never conducted by balls. Anyhow, there is a truth in what Rajnath said. Iran is not happy with your country...neither is Afghanistan...nor is India...nor is US...nor is BD.

The kettle calling the pot black.

The kettle calling the pot black.

Does India has the same reputation as Pakistan?...if no, then "The kettle calling the pot black" is not the apt description of the situation. You have to understand...the attitude of Pakistan was unwarranted and did no good to your reputation.

Very childish statement from a childish person. Is this how diplomacy is conducted? Sitting there like a 4 year old with a pout to show that you are angry. This was a SAARC meeting between nations and he doesnt say hello, he doesn't greet, he barely talks, he skips the lunch event ( which by the way is part and parcel of these meetings) and then he tries to give his bull crap speech. CH nisar did the right thing and answered back to his allegations and towards Indian brutality on unarmed protestors and he wasnt even mature enough to stay here till the end. Ridiculous.

Why attend If you are going to be like this? Why not just boycott rather than create this drama and worsen the environment.

We have tried to talk to India and we have again and again come to terms that India must begin talks without any pre conditions so that all issues can be placed on the table and talked but India doesn't listen and always tries to bring conditions...

We need to have a sterner stance here and nisar did the right thing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom