What's new

'Pakistan never learns': Rajnath apprises Indian parliament of Saarc meet

So Mukti bahini are freedom fighters but Kashmiri separatists are terrorists ?

The "separatists" hate shia's , Hindus. Wants to drive away Sikhs and any other minority, wants to setup an Islamic Caliphate, and are often seen with ISIS flags. Your precious Burhan Wani warned Kashmiri people to note vote or their limbs would be ripped apart. The same people who came out in hoards in support of Mumtaz Qadri is the same kind of people in Kashmir. They want freedom because they Hate Hindus, they see India as an Hindu state, they call India a Hindu army. Its pure un adulterated Religious Hatred you are spreading....

True brother, it truly is a miracle that he wasn't blown up
idk who down votes this , its simple truth. Pakistan is filled with terrorist like hafiz saeed openly threatening the Indian ministers visit.

Protest is right of every citizen. And NO hamara mulk terrorist nahi chala rahy balka hindustan ko terrorist chala rahay hain jahan ap saffronion ki dar say international sports event bhi in saffronio ki marzi say munakid kar rhay ho.

Despite protests on our street we did not bow and allowed raj nath
:lol: Frustration at peaks

Only Pakistanis can say with a straight face that terrorists are running India, maybe they have confused themselves so much that they no longer can differentiate. :D

I do not blame you because the same misconception has been implanted by your media in heads of all Indians :).
And no I do not imagine the imaginary assassination of your official :) because the official security of foreign delegates including even common media persons is far stronger than you can imagine.

Of Course you are right .Our media is jingoistic indeed .
But where did they get matter to exaggerate the situations like this .
You dont have to look anywhere .JuD leader is nothing in Pakistan ,he dont have any legal authority in that nation .Yet he can organise nation wide protests against a state guests .
You cant compare him with Shiv Sena .Because noone from Shiv Sena becomes an international terrorists .Nor the UN designated them like that .They are just far right group that can see anyone even in West .

Now before trying to correct us you should think about what these mullahs doing in that nation .

On topic : That was funny from our HM

I do like this Chaudhry Nisar guy, Prime minister should spend more time with him and learn a thing or two how it's done.

Except you are repeating the mistake, you supported terrorism against us in the 90s, paid for that for more than 10 years in men, money and blood and now again you are doing the same thing.
Your monkey is still with us.Kalbushan yadav Indian serving terrorist.if u don't stop sending terrorists to Pakistan then be ready to receive body bags from IOK:enjoy:

Rajnith is a defeated mentality and that's diplomatic failure of India. I'm really glad he left disgraced and what was he thinking to force his definition upon the whole SAARC and not hear the counter narrative. Great response by Ch. Nisar. This shows the intolerance and arrogance of Indian regime and that will lead to its destruction.

I think Pakistan missed the trick to hold SAARC in the most neutral manner. That was perfect opportunity to showcase as neutral Pakistan. What happens in politics should stay in politics. Raj was a guest. It was imperative he was given royalty welcome to promote friendship on official level.

Rajnith is a defeated mentality and that's diplomatic failure of India. I'm really glad he left disgraced and what was he thinking to force his definition upon the whole SAARC and not hear the counter narrative. Great response by Ch. Nisar. This shows the intolerance and arrogance of Indian regime and that will lead to its destruction.

Rajnath sing is real sing who dared to go in there house and speak loudly and clearly about terrorism in pakistan.....it was pakistan black out the media just couse they r p______ in there pants.

Give me one reason why pakistan not allowing media...???

Even In India, parwez musharraf held a full media conference which was live broadcasted within India after his taj mahal trip 10 years ago.

And these indians too will never learn and will never solve Kashmir issue without war or armed support to Kashmiri freedom fighters... Its time that we say good by to the hypocrist UN and west and start supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters atleast with small arms,man power and technology assistance from Pakistan......... I have no hope from our taritor american funded goverments and politicians but i dunno what our establishment is thinking since 1947... do they realy believe we can solve kashmir issue through diologues specialy in this situation???
They keep saying if Pak wan't dialogues he shouldn't discuss kashmir issue.. FYI indians why do we even need dialogues if you won't discuss kashmir issue.... Kashmir is the reason Pak want dialogue... Otherwise India can go to hell...Rest of the issues with india we can compromise and can handle even without dialogues

Last edited:

how, it's a diplomatic failure of India?????

Indians believed, He done a great job to attended saarc. Pakistani leaders were thinking unlike bangladesh India will also not come and we will enjoy party with kashmir Topic in SAARC.

But, He done a great job.... Your home minister doing all things to make happy to you. Even, one clip leak but every indians know that This was done by pak govt to give some happiness to their people and make them fool.

And these indians too will never learn and will never solve Kashmir issue without war or armed support to Kashmiri freedom fighters... Its time that we say good by to the hypocrist UN and west and start supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters atleast with small arms,man power and technology assistance from Pakistan......... I have no hope from our taritor ameican goverments and politicians but i dunno what our establishment is thinking since 1947... do they realy beleive we can solve kashmir issue through diologues special in this situation???

Ok go ahead and start a war.....NO problem

And these indians too will never learn and will never solve Kashmir issue without war or armed support to Kashmiri freedom fighters... Its time that we say good by to the hypocrist UN and west and start supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters atleast with small arms,man power and technology assistance from Pakistan......... I have no hope from our taritor ameican goverments and politicians but i dunno what our establishment is thinking since 1947... do they realy beleive we can solve kashmir issue through diologues special in this situation???

Last 60y you try all this what u got.....Bangladesh??? And still trying becouse u never learn.

We waiting for u my dear do it again if u have balls....this time be careful for Baluchistan...

If we did it ones.....dont underestimate we repeat it again....

Peace......and learn from ur history.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom