What's new

'Pakistan never learns': Rajnath apprises Indian parliament of Saarc meet

Mukadma chal raha hai. Lekin aapke terrorist aapka mulk chala rahe hain. Pls man. They are leading marches on your streets. This is proof that your government is powerless or has never been serious. I suspect both.

Protest is right of every citizen. And NO hamara mulk terrorist nahi chala rahy balka hindustan ko terrorist chala rahay hain jahan ap saffronion ki dar say international sports event bhi in saffronio ki marzi say munakid kar rhay ho.

Despite protests on our street we did not bow and allowed raj nath

Unfo
That saffron terrorist was welcomed with open arms by pakistan, are you saying pakistan is capable of hosting another major terrorist? :eek:[/QUOTE
Unfortunately Indians like Terrorists and elect them as their rulers like Modi and co.So as usual Pakistani Hospitality demand to welcome any guest even if he is a saffron terrorists and a back stabbed.

Sister I agree. But I will not lie. Most Indians see you guys as having now gone past the tipping point of a functional state. Now the thin parda of charade is also gone. International terrorists with armed mobs are patrolling streets of metropolis cities. Who knows who is carrying a stinger shoulder fired launcher or some such? And so close to where he was. He actually was evacuated in a helicopter. Years ago you remember the Sri Lankan cricketers? Can you imagine the implications if he had been assassinated while there? Mere rongte khade ho jaate hain soch ke. I am afraid for you guys. Common Pakistanis. Friends on PDF. Insaan hain. Bhai bolte hain aap logon ko. Sattar saal baad bhi. I am damn disturbed to be honest sister. It is tragic what has happened to you since partition.

And this ladies and gentlemen is what happens when Indians watch so much bollywood that it corrodes their brain.

Sister I agree. But I will not lie. Most Indians see you guys as having now gone past the tipping point of a functional state. Now the thin parda of charade is also gone. International terrorists with armed mobs are patrolling streets of metropolis cities. Who knows who is carrying a stinger shoulder fired launcher or some such? And so close to where he was. He actually was evacuated in a helicopter. Years ago you remember the Sri Lankan cricketers? Can you imagine the implications if he had been assassinated while there? Mere rongte khade ho jaate hain soch ke. I am afraid for you guys. Common Pakistanis. Friends on PDF. Insaan hain. Bhai bolte hain aap logon ko. Sattar saal baad bhi. I am damn disturbed to be honest sister. It is tragic what has happened to you since partition.

Contrary to popular belief India has lost more people than Pakistan by terrorism . Pakistan of 2016 is at it's safest in more than a decade . It's exactly opposite for India where people got killed in Assam by extremists in a market .

He simply don't have any answer of Chaudhary nisar speech.The terrorism which Indian army is doing in IOK even their govt officials can't defend.

Well what is wrong . We have allowed Indian official to spew venom against Pakistan on our Pakistani soil so what is wrong if Pakistani official stated our point of view.

this was a exercise by the indians on a Psychological mind games to show their resilience.........sorry to show they are mighty and we are tiny. by his arrival and our acceptance to host him we showed a mixture of weak stance and then turned it around when Chaudhry Nisar after listening to his baloney & countered his narrative. Now learning these techniques from israel and the west on how to put on a show the indians have vastly got better but still not as good as israel or the west in selling their baloney.

This is where we are weak we need to up our game we always get beaten in these opera performances because of poor leadership.

this was a exercise by the indians on a Psychological mind games to show their resilience.........sorry to show they are mighty and we are tiny. by his arrival and our acceptance to host him we showed a mixture of weak stance and then turned it around when Chaudhry Nisar after listening to his baloney & countered his narrative. Now learning these techniques from israel and the west on how to put on a show the indians have vastly got better but still not as good as israel or the west in selling their baloney.

This is where we are weak we need to up our game we always get beaten in these opera performances because of poor leadership.

We did what a civilized nation should do. Why to block any such visit? as far as the bold part well i would say

13886351_1072283636140770_708549190302486757_n.jpg

Why dont you do one thing. Visit kashmir and see for yourself instead of telling us Pakistanis that it is our imagination

Yes, you should have visited Kasmir, before this Burhani wani episode. 100's of 1000's of people from other parts of India and abroad were visiting Kasmir. I thought normalcy has returned. Even bollywood films started filming their films there.

We did what a civilized nation should do. Why to block any such visit? as far as the bold part well i would say

13886351_1072283636140770_708549190302486757_n.jpg
my initial argument or rather my thought is indians tried playing a psy-ops on Pak by coming to our turf firing their blanks and going back a hero and lets be honest something along this line is what has happened he has returned home and broadcast, print media along with his parliament are praising him.

part of it has to do with throwing their weight about as always the indians here on PDF alway say we are bigger have bigger economy have bigger nothing as well. all in a part to demonise us but have to say we simply laugh it off.

indeed we showed hospitality and also gave a prompt response as well, who benefitted from it well no one knows.

So Mukti bahini are freedom fighters but Kashmiri separatists are terrorists ?
backing Pashtunistan and using Afghanistan in the 1950's 60's 70's to make trouble in Baluchistan as well. This is before Taliban and Hafiz saeed were born!

So Mukti bahini are freedom fighters but Kashmiri separatists are terrorists ?

Let it go brother. Tell your whole generation. Just let it go. Stop trying to get even for 1971. It has become a pathological obsession for you.

The score is one all, as it should be. Fairplay. Time to move on.

Ab iss se aage push karoge, won't be desirable consequence.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom