What's new

Pakistan needs RSS type Organization

You are not getting the point.

I'd be okay if it was say China criticizing India for electing, and having religious nationalists running the show. I'm yet to get a straight answer as to why of all countries, Pakistan, a right wing nation, getting uncomfortable for having a right party ruling India.

FYI there is no centrist or left wing in Pakistan.
You are wrong here. Our main three parties are more liberal and secular than any Indian party. Due to massive propaganda of religious parties in Pakistan, word "Secularism" is an abuse in our politics. But if you follow essence of Secularism, mainstream parties are secular.

You are wrong here. Our main three parties are more liberal and secular than any Indian party. Due to massive propaganda of religious parties in Pakistan, word "Secularism" is an abuse in our politics. But if you follow essence of Secularism, mainstream parties are secular.
Dude, you established an Islamic republic, your nation has blasphemy laws that bars anyone from touching topics related to religion or reforms in religion. Assuming you are living in Pakistan, this is beyond your understanding, I live in a place ruled by communists so you don't have to make me understand what political spectrum your parties fall into.

We have former Hindus, Muslims, Christians, etc... holding public meeting to debunk these religions. We have a PM who have openly mocked Hindu practices (surprise surprise Modi).

Your idea of secularism is putting some minorities in your party. Can any political party can openly declare they are no more an Islamic party, and yet win elections? That'll be the day, we can say you're comparable to Azerbaijan in secularism. Forget India.

Dude, you established an Islamic republic, your nation has blasphemy laws that bars anyone from touching topics related to religion or reforms in religion. Assuming you are living in Pakistan, this is beyond your understanding, I live in a place ruled by communists so you don't have to make me understand what political spectrum your parties fall into.

We have former Hindus, Muslims, Christians, etc... holding public meeting to debunk these religions. We have a PM who have openly mocked Hindu practices (surprise surprise Modi).

Your idea of secularism is putting some minorities in your party. Can any political party can openly declare they are no more an Islamic party, and yet win elections? That'll be the day, we can say you're comparable to Azerbaijan in secularism. Forget India.
blasphemy laws were introduced by British. They are also present in India. Try to defame any religious figure. Police will try you under blasphemy laws. In Pakistan they are more strict due to Zia ul haq (dictator). Try to drive a pickup with cows from UP to Bihar wearing Muslim dress. You will know a lot about secular India

blasphemy laws were introduced by British. They are also present in India. Try to defame any religious figure. Police will try you under blasphemy laws. In Pakistan they are more strict due to Zia ul haq (dictator). Try to drive a pickup with cows from UP to Bihar wearing Muslim dress. You will know a lot about secular India
There are no Blasphemy laws in India, but laws against hate speech because India is one of the most religiously diverse nation in the world. Besides, a Hindu can criticize his own religion, so does a Muslim or Christian and they are openly doing it.

I can right here call Lord Krishna as a womanizer a fake god and suffer no consequence for it. Maybe it'll bring sharp reactions, but it will not lead to state prosecuting me. Even then, the maximum sentence it carries is 3 years or a fine or both. Which again is a bailable offence. The conviction rate is extremely low too. In contrast, in Pakistan it's death sentence with a very high conviction rate.
M F Hussain a Muslim artist drew nude pics of Indian gods/goddesses, and he was never prosecuted by the state. In fact he was awarded second and third highest civilian honors of India. Can you get something remotely equal from Pakistan? Yeah, I know.

Both UP and Bihar people transport cows all the time. The slaughter is banned, what you're talking is criminal offences committed by a mob which has nothing to do with secular fabric of India. Having communal tensions and state sponsored religion are two different things.

I can right here call Lord Krishna as a womanizer a fake god and suffer no consequence for it.

It is because you do not have the tolerance for other people's religious beliefs.

Maybe it'll bring sharp reactions, but it will not lead to state prosecuting me. Even then, the maximum sentence it carries is 3 years or a fine or both. Which again is a bailable offence. The conviction rate is extremely low too. In contrast, in Pakistan it's death sentence with a very high conviction rate.

So basically if your post is reported here you will be given jail sentence the moment you land in India?

M F Hussain a Muslim artist drew nude pics of Indian gods/goddesses, and he was never prosecuted by the state. In fact he was awarded second and third highest civilian honors of India. Can you get something remotely equal from Pakistan? Yeah, I know.

We do not think highly of people who are religiously intolerant like MF Hussein.

Both UP and Bihar people transport cows all the time. The slaughter is banned, what you're talking is criminal offences committed by a mob which has nothing to do with secular fabric of India. Having communal tensions and state sponsored religion are two different things.

So where are all the mobs imported from if they are not from the social fabric of India?

You are having communal tensions due to racism not due to intolerance of religions present in India.

In contrast, in Pakistan it's death sentence with a very high conviction rate.

How many people have been hanged for blasphemy in Pakistan? Do you have a number?

state sponsored religion

Pakistan is an ideological state born out of religion.
How hard is it to digest this fact?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom