What's new

Pakistan needs RSS type Organization

And I am a Keralite .Dont try to teach us .
You dont know us .
So better keep silence about the issues that you dont know .
Kerala has the largest number of RSS branches in this region.
Ohh, i will keep my distance from a possible ‘RSS GOON’.

Secondly, not interested to know your people as well... Don’t get your hopes up

We had one they were called TTP for love of GOD what is happening to defence.pk

I have been reading RSS literature for a long time. Even though RSS is not less than Nazi party but they have a great role in unification of india. RSS have worked a lot to remove caste system. Dehumanizing Muslims is actually required by hindus to unite. Hindus have no commonality from language to color to food to gods. RSS invented an enemy (Muslims) to unite hindus.
Our establishment have been keeping us united under umbrella of Islam. But there are many forces ethnic, national and insurgent which want to destroy Pakistan. Army can't defeat them ideologically. There is a requirement of a non political ideological entity to answer all propaganda of these disruptive forces.
Good news is there are a lot of bloggers, social media activists who are responding to PTM, BLA, Sindhu desh etc. But a united front is required just like RSS.

Have we not had enough of religious zealots running amock in the country for past 20 years. I fail to understand how stupid people can be, claiming to be reading yet drawing the wrong conclusions.

We already have Khottaism destroying the very Essense of our Being...

We don't need a super charged
Khottaism on top of it.

No Thankyou!

However, PakPositiveNationalism is being discouraged at every front from MarasiMedia and MarasiUnitedFront aka all political parties...to Babucracy to NooraJudges.... to FazoolMullahMaffia

CriminalEnterprise and their facilitators are terrified at the thought of PakPositiveNationalism ...

PMIK has missed the boat on this one..but there is still time...

PM can provide a constructive and balanced outlet to the 99% of Paks from every walk of life... PakPositiveNationalism is the Soul of Pakistan taken over by RulingFamilies and Ethnofacists...

For those who don't understand... please go back to the Creation of Pakistan time... it was PakPositiveNationalism which Liberated OurLand, OurPakistan!!!

PakistanZindabad!!!

@PakSword @The Eagle @RIWWIR @WebMaster @Horus @Verve @Pakhtoon yum @Signalian @Slav Defence @messiach @Windjammer @Zibago @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @DESERT FIGHTER @Oscar @Dubious @ps3linux @StormBreaker @Sine Nomine
Every since the war on terror out nationalism had been on a steep incline. It seems to have no end. This war was a curse but it brought all of us closer and made tighter bonds. Long live IRP

We already have Khottaism destroying the very Essense of our Being...

We don't need a super charged
Khottaism on top of it.

No Thankyou!

However, PakPositiveNationalism is being discouraged at every front from MarasiMedia and MarasiUnitedFront aka all political parties...to Babucracy to NooraJudges.... to FazoolMullahMaffia

CriminalEnterprise and their facilitators are terrified at the thought of PakPositiveNationalism ...

PMIK has missed the boat on this one..but there is still time...

PM can provide a constructive and balanced outlet to the 99% of Paks from every walk of life... PakPositiveNationalism is the Soul of Pakistan taken over by RulingFamilies and Ethnofacists...

For those who don't understand... please go back to the Creation of Pakistan time... it was PakPositiveNationalism which Liberated OurLand, OurPakistan!!!

PakistanZindabad!!!

@PakSword @The Eagle @RIWWIR @WebMaster @Horus @Verve @Pakhtoon yum @Signalian @Slav Defence @messiach @Windjammer @Zibago @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @DESERT FIGHTER @Oscar @Dubious @ps3linux @StormBreaker @Sine Nomine
Until now, i was giving time to IK, as he is new, but not i really am feeling unpleased with his work. He has totally closed his eyes and moved away from civil issues which include major reforms in civil forces including the removal of gaaon ke marasi from these forces who bow in front of their fathers. Most recent incident - Yesterday in Karachi, teri vigo full of village sindhi jahils were showing their jihalat on roads and performing aerial firing to celebrate their sindhi day in 100% real sindhi stylw as if they are in their village or larkana. Baap ke road samjhe hoe hain, and then police let them Go.

My very dear YoungPakBrother,

First, thankyou for changing the colour to correct ... PakColour. I love it!

Second, GanguTerroristRegime and its allies killed 80K Paks and caused us $220+Bln in loss to economy... we can NEVER forget APS ...

But you are absolutely right... We became One Nation after 1965... the entire PakNation fought together withe OurBoys... Army and Police!!!

Now it is high time to finish the Project in Kabulistan and make it Afghania in due course!

You keep doing your thing!!!

Mangus
It was actually @fitpOsitive who told his engineer friend to create the map.

I was watching a video from the border clash with Kabulistan, a few years ago. What I noticed was that 4 languages rose up from one bunker. Urdu, Pakhto, Punjabi and saraiki. This just shows our unification and desire for a common goal of prosperity.

How is this aerial firing a national issue?
And it's not Imran Khan's job to arrest them
Waisay logon ko celebrate krnay do aap ko Kya problem ha
Nope, definitely not IK job. But he does have a responsibility to implement reforms on provincial levels and sindh police requires that very much. Sindh has been ignored really bad once again thanks to these goons sitting on the high table again after giving biryani and rishwat earned money to their fellow jahil villagers in their respective villages thanks to which whole of Sindh is suffering.

Our Sindh is in total Occupation of Khottaism.

Only PakPositiveNationalism can liberate Sindh from occupation and bury ZAB.
Depression is not love, money, enjoyment for me, it’s the really weakened state of Sindh province that it really is a big land with no-brainers ruling it...

No thank you, we need get rid of the already existing religious outifits let alone starting an extremist type one. Secondly I believe Islam is based on logic and would never allow such low and dirty kind of tactics of violence that the Hindu RSS use. Nor do we want promote hatred towards other religions.

But he does have a responsibility to implement reforms on provincial levels and sindh police requires that very much
Wo nhi Kar skta us k pas police ka akhtyar nhi ha
Only Islamabad police and railway police is under federal government
And federal forces like rangers can't operate in any province without the approval of provincial governments

We need to revoke 18th Amendment... this has turned Pakistan into a confederation... and given these Choor/Blackmailers too much power.

Strong Centre is the Key to Strong Federation...

I would rather have directly elected Mayors and the money should go directly to them..without these middlemen supreme leader Choorz!!!
I think police is under provincial governments since beginning
Local government election 2020 main hain funds unko milain ga

We need to revoke 18th Amendment... this has turned Pakistan into a confederation... and given these Choor/Blackmailers too much power.

Strong Centre is the Key to Strong Federation...

I would rather have directly elected Mayors and the money should go directly to them..without these middlemen supreme leader Choorz!!!
@Brass Knuckles this is what i was referring to . Also the Article 149 hype, jab karna hi nai to kyun tease karte ho.

RSS is going to be the cause for the destabilization of the indian state and some pakistanis want an rss type organization!! Hilarious.....
OP is just very unaware of what the RSS is.
RSS is a greater threat to india than pakistan ever will be.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom