What's new

RSS endorses LGBT

SoulSpokesman

Reaction score
Country
India

As dear ModiGee says "Mera Desh Badal Raha Hai aagey Badh Raha hai"

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat gave an important interview in the latest issue of Sangh publications the Organiser and Panchajanya, covering a variety of issues - from the RSS' relationship with the BJP government to its view on population control, LGBTQ rights and the RSS' approach towards Muslims and Christians. Among these issues, the Sarsanghchalak's comments on LGBTQ rights garnered the most headlines mainly because it was seen as a softening of the Sangh's position on homosexuality. In this article we will try and understand the rationale behind Bhagwat's statements and what they tells us about the Sangh.

So What Did Mohan Bhagwat Say?​

• "Every now and then, a minor question props up which is blown out of proportion by the media, because the so-called neo-left finds it pioneering. Like LGBT. "
    • "These people also have a right to live. Without much hullabaloo, we have found a way, with a humane approach to provide them social acceptance, bearing in mind that they are also human beings with an inalienable right to live."
    • "Jarasandh had two generals - Hans and Dimbaka. When Krishna fanned a rumour that Dimbaka had died, Hans committed suicide. What does this story suggest? That the two generals were in that sort of a relationship. "
    • "People with such proclivities have always been there, for as long as humans have existed. Since I am a doctor of animals, I know that such traits are found in animals too. This is biological. A mode of life."
    • "We want them to have their private space and feel that they too are a part of society. This is such a simple issue. "

Some Hindu deities were LGBT even I think major ones like Ram or Vishnu swapped sexes and became female avatars or something

Hindus can hardly oppose homos
Hinduism was the first religion to accept Homosexuality as a trait of human being. We even worship homosexuality and we are proud of our culture.

Some Hindu deities were LGBT even I think major ones like Ram or Vishnu swapped sexes and became female avatars or something

Hindus can hardly oppose homos
Unlike neighbours from the west we are not stuck in religious mumbo jumbo,

50%+ of Hindus are actually atheists, in the larger cities / metro not straight people live freely without hiding their identity / orientation. In-fact back in 2010s when I was in college there was a registered club in the university helping LGBTQ emotionally and fighting taboo around it

Good

no persecuting people based on that sort of stuff
But these communist cancers need to dealt with heavy handed.

20230112_162702.jpg

20230112_162931.jpg

Endorsing LGBT means endorsing pedophilia
Do you even know any people from within the LGB tribe ? I know some, great people, very regular and normal folk.

there are a few with very radical ideas but for the most part people just want to get on with their lives and not bother or be bothered

whole thing's gotten a bit out of hand in the US and west etc but things are relatively balanced here, it is still frowned upon by the majority of people, but there is growing acceptance too. Let nature take its course and such matters will eventually find an equilibrium within society.

Heard rumors Ratan Tata is a poof, Shahrukh and karan Johar like their men, there's many others too lol

Personally I welcome so called extremist right wing groups endorsing genuine LGBT causes. But people fail to realise that India is already a very good place for LGBT people.

One of my old classmates and friend who was born as a male changed their gender from male to female by gender reassignment surgery. She is a doctor now (MBBS)

She has a different name now and on her passport and aadhar card she is is mentioned as female.

You knew from their walking style, interactions that they had with us and always being with girls more than guys that this person was different from the rest of us guys. They were one of the most kind and caring souls you'd ever meet.

But these communist cancers need to dealt with heavy handed.

View attachment 911088
View attachment 911089
Second Image is Photoshoped, only text on paper changes, paper torn from binding is same pattern for both signs, position of fingers holding it also same, also the second image has visible signs of tampering. mismatch in the color of paper and color used to wipe the previous texts.
This photoshop was done by BJP RSS minded person.
And its derogatory reference to Prophet, intention is to pit communist against Muslim.
Just an example of sly games being played

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom