What's new

Pakistan needs RSS type Organization

Nail
Khan sahib there is no comparison between Tableegi Jamaat and RSS. We need two political parties which are away from the influence of feudals / industrialists and committed to welfare of Pakistani people.
Nail on head.
Feudals and elites need to be reined in and marginalised.
We need a populist revolution.

I have been reading RSS literature for a long time. Even though RSS is not less than Nazi party but they have a great role in unification of india. RSS have worked a lot to remove caste system. Dehumanizing Muslims is actually required by hindus to unite. Hindus have no commonality from language to color to food to gods. RSS invented an enemy (Muslims) to unite hindus.
Our establishment have been keeping us united under umbrella of Islam. But there are many forces ethnic, national and insurgent which want to destroy Pakistan. Army can't defeat them ideologically. There is a requirement of a non political ideological entity to answer all propaganda of these disruptive forces.
Good news is there are a lot of bloggers, social media activists who are responding to PTM, BLA, Sindhu desh etc. But a united front is required just like RSS.
Bhai, lanat hai aap pai.

The RSS will collapse on its own weight. Pseudo Fascism -- i.e., exploiting fascist emotion without actually changing the system -- doesn't have a long shelf-life in the big scheme of things. It'll die out.

I do think India will be illiberal in the future and make life harder for Muslims. But that isn't an RSS-specific thing, it's just how a lot of democracies are rolling, especially as they fall behind the socio-economic needs of the public.

It's easier to deflect the public's attention to an "other" (like Muslims) than to answer about how your economic policies have created so many billionaires, but slowed down in bringing people into the middle class.

Pakistanis should rise above that kind of thinking. Forget emulating fascist tactics, we should emulate the Americans or British in the sense of taking ownership of world affairs.

It starts at home by teaching our people the value of honesty, intellectualism, and struggle, and then we carry it elsewhere through trade, diplomacy, and war (i.e., save those in need, like Rohingya, Central African Republic Muslims, etc aka the forgotten).

No we don't need a group that stirs up religious sentiments against others in the country, which will eventually happen even though it's directed at India.
A new nationalist party might find a niche.

Pakistan only need to capitalize on it's youth.

We need to get rid of muhajir/punjabi/pukhtoon/sindhi mentality and punish those politicians who spread caste system. Secondly, we must spend our resources/tax money with honesty without discrimination.

Pakistan will rise. That's how simple it is.

Pak needs Oxford, Harvard type universities...

An Oxford educated PM and an RSS educated PM aren’t the same!! Even a blind can see it through the recent events....

Pak has swapped the proxy traitors with an Oxford educated philanthropist, and India has swapped an Oxford educated economist with a Hindutva genocidal murderer for a reason....

Last edited:
RSS is going to be the cause for the destabilization of the indian state and some pakistanis want an rss type organization!! Hilarious.....
OP is just very unaware of what the RSS is.
RSS is a greater threat to india than pakistan ever will be.

Pretty much sums it all up!! Thanks!

Ohh, i will keep my distance from a possible ‘RSS GOON’.

Secondly, not interested to know your people as well... Don’t get your hopes up

You dont need to be RSS to say the truth
Even communists agrees that.

Nor we asked for it

RSS is going to be the cause for the destabilization of the indian state and some pakistanis want an rss type organization!! Hilarious.....
OP is just very unaware of what the RSS is.
RSS is a greater threat to india than pakistan ever will be.

:tup:

I can understand where he is coming from. He means a governmental level organisation which promotes the Pakistani ideology and interests, which teaches our future generation about Pakistan and its interests. An organisation that holds lectures all over the world to promote Pakistan and Islam, an organisation that teaches our youth on how to live as good citizens in your country, it may not be a organisation that recruits people but it educates the masses.

This way this organisation can counter the extremist and separatist organisations. We have many big religious organisations in Pakistan who deep down have hatred towards Pakistan. Organisation who's followers become the foot soldiers of TTP and co groups. We all know who they are but speaking against them is like shooting yourself.

But I think at the moment our army is like this organisation who is always trying it's best to promote Pakistani interests. Also we do have some small level organisations who promote Allama Iqbal etc.

I have been reading RSS literature for a long time. Even though RSS is not less than Nazi party but they have a great role in unification of india. RSS have worked a lot to remove caste system. Dehumanizing Muslims is actually required by hindus to unite. Hindus have no commonality from language to color to food to gods. RSS invented an enemy (Muslims) to unite hindus.
Our establishment have been keeping us united under umbrella of Islam. But there are many forces ethnic, national and insurgent which want to destroy Pakistan. Army can't defeat them ideologically. There is a requirement of a non political ideological entity to answer all propaganda of these disruptive forces.
Good news is there are a lot of bloggers, social media activists who are responding to PTM, BLA, Sindhu desh etc. But a united front is required just like RSS.

The most ridiculously absurd idea I have heard to date on this forum!

haha you already had it. RSS is a right wing organization for Hindus aka Hindu nationalists. At least that's how everyone identifies them.
We have Pakistanis living in an Islamic republic asking for an Islamic Nationalist party. What???

haha you already had it. RSS is a right wing organization for Hindus aka Hindu nationalists. At least that's how everyone identifies them.
We have Pakistanis living in an Islamic republic asking for an Islamic Nationalist party. What???
Well, we also have few Islamic organizations which are non political and serve the purpose of nation building like tablegi jamat and dawat Islami. I consider it sin to name these parties in same paragraph with RSS (which is anti muslim fascist group).
Enough have been discussed on this topic. I think moderators should delete this thread.

Well, we also have few Islamic organizations which are non political and serve the purpose of nation building like tablegi jamat and dawat Islami. I consider it sin to name these parties in same paragraph with RSS (which is anti muslim fascist group).
Enough have been discussed on this topic. I think moderators should delete this thread.
You are not getting the point.

I'd be okay if it was say China criticizing India for electing, and having religious nationalists running the show. I'm yet to get a straight answer as to why of all countries, Pakistan, a right wing nation, getting uncomfortable for having a right party ruling India.

FYI there is no centrist or left wing in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom