What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Look you super man. See your posts and talk. No offence.

Dear duffer;

Stop posting lovi dovi selfies!

And OLD PICS..

Last pic is 10+ fukin years old.

What a civilized way. Thanks to your brought up.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::hitwall::hitwall:

Stop me posting Pakistani great persons ...........
Commander Rawalpindi Corps Lieutenant General Nadeem Raza visited Battal and Dawarandi sectors along Line of Control today. Commander appreciated high morale of the troops and effective response to Indian Cease Fire Violations to protect innocent civilians from Indian shelling.

21430631_1772604099703703_1825929974044639101_n.jpg

Look you super man. See your posts and talk. No offence.

What a civilized way. Thanks to your brought up.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::hitwall::hitwall:
Yeah see the last 200 pages!

Civilised way, dude how many times have I and other members asked u to stop posting crap? and let this thread remain clean?

Nobody else mentioned me.
Setting in USA I love Pakistan. I am enjoying my living here.
I love Pakistani people and places. Old or new or repeating is Close to my heart. Period.
You only like fresh thing..........................

Nobody else mentioned me.
Setting in USA I love Pakistan. I am enjoying my living here.
I love Pakistani people and places. Old or new or repeating is Close to my heart. Period.
You only like fresh thing..........................

Really, ? Im again asking u after so long... coz u cant seem 2 stop postin shyt!

Its a photoshoped pic... genius.

AW139 PAF

View attachment 420583

not Pakistani, delete this ASAP. Makes the forum out to be an amateurish fanboy site. Also please stop posting useless selfie pics that provide nothing but taking up space.

Page 479!

@Ulla @Game.Invade how many times have u also asked him 2 have mercy on this thread.

Really, ? Im again asking u after so long... coz u cant seem 2 stop postin shyt!

Page 479!

@Ulla @Game.Invade how many times have u also asked him 2 have mercy on this thread.
He has spammed this thread with meaningless selfies, personal pics and reposts. He even repost his own reposts, such is the level. Mods should help make a separate thread for him and contributors of his kind.

@DESERT FIGHTER Don't you have anything else to do except criticizing other's?
You too are his fellow poster, no different at all.

Page 479!

I always enjoy this show, this guy seems like a robot, you remember this Hassan poster, he posted always old crap self-made PAF posters! And when you changed him or did try to discuss he just did not show any reaction and ignored us Crazy !

Seeing Tactical headset in service with SSGN for the first time.
Its something that I've been wondering about too. We have the ability to make ops-core and mich 2002 style helmets but why aren't they as widespread as they should be?

Back
Top Bottom