What's new

Pakistan likely to buy China’s Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopters

Since Pakistan is in war with Taliban and army aviation is fully deployed, China maybe looking to put its machine in a battle to see the result since this choper has not seen any proper war till now....it can help them in R&D for future. Hence they can claim it to be battle proven.

It is time to use the new more powerful engine and have millimeter-wave radar amounted atop the helicopter rotor。

I hope if we get WZ-10 then it's with WZ-16 and YH millimetre wave radar.

Since Pakistan is in war with Taliban and army aviation is fully deployed, China maybe looking to put its machine in a battle to see the result since this choper has not seen any proper war till now....it can help them in R&D for future. Hence they can claim it to be battle proven.

Yes it is because chinese machines have not tested in battlefield so as I mentioned above that it is for evaluation because with only 3 helicopters you can not fight war.

why china ?? when we make products by our self ??

Turkey offered for Joint Venture but it is not finalized by PA

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

Yes it is because chinese machines have not tested in battlefield so as I mentioned above that it is for evaluation because with only 3 helicopters you can not fight war.

Turkey offered for Joint Venture but it is not finalized by PA

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

TA-129 despite claimed to be domestic made is still heavily depend on foreign import component for example engine needs to be imported from Canada or US. WZ-10 of China has no such restriction. 100% everything made in China and sanction proof. After PA cobra fiasco, PA is looking for a good gunship which is sanction proof. WZ-10 fits PA bill.

TA-129 despite claimed to be domestic made is still heavily depend on foreign import component for example engine needs to be imported from Canada or US. WZ-10 of China has no such restriction. 100% everything made in China and sanction proof. After PA cobra fiasco, PA is looking for a good gunship which is sanction proof. WZ-10 fits PA bill.

Adopting China's Helis is good and easy for Pakistan with No restrictions but it depends on its performance in War against terror that how they meet requirement of Pakistan Army. If they fulfill the PA requirements then I think it is most likely choice of Army Aviation

Adopting China's Helis is good and easy for Pakistan with No restrictions but it depends on its performance in War against terror that how they meet requirement of Pakistan Army. If they fulfill the PA requirements then I think it is most likely choice of Army Aviation

From the video, you can witness the fast agility of WZ-10 and the HMS of pilot , it is claimed the aiming of the enemy can execute everything by the HMS without cokpit assist. Night vision and info are feed everything onto the helmet so that helo pilot can grasp the info fast and immediately made the decision.

Last edited:
Answer is not as easy as its seems

While PA has been using corba for ages, PA have assimilated to the way how US gunship operate, where US gunship is primary intradiction gunship instead of a attack orientated plaform like the rest of the world. PA cannot change the role ofits gunship with a slap of a finger

Plus gunship is what PA desperately need now, not 12 months down the road or 2 years down the roads, unless China can offer to man the Z10 gunship for PA or vice versa to turkey, Cobra or Zulu Cobra is the best bet with PA.

You can buy or JV T129 or Z10 in the future when you get a new bunch of people to train with that, but right now Cobra is the only answer.

Mi-28 ,T-129 ,Mi-35 ,Zulu and now WZ-10 kya hogya hai??? itni confusion sb kuch lelo :p::p: :rofl::rofl:

I guess China is giving those just to test against the TTP... so that they can see where it lacks just like they gave us MBT-3000 to test... If Army likes it then Wz-10 is in the house if not then back to T-129

Mi-28 ,T-129 ,Mi-35 ,Zulu and now WZ-10 kya hogya hai??? itni confusion sb kuch lelo :p::p: :rofl::rofl:

I guess China is giving those just to test against the TTP... so that they can see where it lacks just like they gave us MBT-3000 to test... If Army likes it then Wz-10 is in the house if not then back to T-129
Well 10 for testing would be good we can use them against TTP and we would know if we should go for 60 more of try to get T-129 as for MBT-3000 there is still confusion on this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom