What's new

Z-10 ME/P deliveries to begin from 2023

What I am hearing they have been slightly delayed due to recent economic situation.

Honestly - should be cancelled outright - not a priority for Pakistan for a decade at a minimum right now ... Pakistan has bigger problems to fix right now than the Indians ....

Pakistan needs to look inwards, go through a period of introspection and find the root cause of its default that is about to happen.

Honestly - should be cancelled outright - not a priority for Pakistan for a decade at a minimum right now ... Pakistan has bigger problems to fix right now than the Indians ....

Pakistan needs to look inwards, go through a period of introspection and find the root cause of its default that is about to happen.
Normally I'd say these were long overdue but given the current economic disaster I must agree that these should not be a priority now.
Infact I'd say the same for lot of army requirements right now including more VT-4, Artillery and even IFV etc. Airforce and Navy requirements should be prioritized.

Normally I'd say these were long overdue but given the current economic disaster I must agree that these should not be a priority now.
Infact I'd say the same for lot of army requirements right now including more VT-4, Artillery and even IFV etc. Airforce and Navy requirements should be prioritized.
What use were these gunships going to serve?

I think if they were for counter insurgency operations in Balochistan etc, then they may still be a priority.

Unfortunately no introspection is really going to happen because we all know what the cause behind our problems are - elite capture.

And those same elites refuse to give up their control.

FpBYnKYaIAAUxKH

FpBYgV9aYAElzJN

Hi
Z10 can be delayed but not indefinitely by June this years
budget a time line will be settled with China for payment
method if not been settled yet which I’m sure it’s been done already once IMF thing been settled China knows
their payments will keep on rolling not with IMF but the
money they will be providing to Pakistan
I might not been able to give you guys a date but Z10 will
be coming this year definitely before next year March parade
until Turkey can offer some better deal without the money
upfront for their Helis
thank you

When do we receive first batch of Z-10ME from China because there were some news that PA will received the choppers in earlier 2023...!!!
A Punjaby saying"Pullay naheen dheylla tay kardy Maila Maila" you don,t have a penny in your pocket but want to see a public gathering (market for shopping)😂

A Punjaby saying"Pullay naheen dheylla tay kardy Maila Maila" you don,t have a penny in your pocket but want to see a public gathering (market for shopping)😂
Hi,

That is not an intelligent comment---.

We got---20 J10C's---4 type 054's---submarines in construction---VT4 tanks---multiple high performance drones---while posters like you were stating---" PALLEY NAEIN DHEYLLAY---".

Sorry---forgot the turkiye frigates and other gun boats amongst other equipment---.

Last edited:
Hi,

That is not an intelligent comment---.

We got---20 J10C's---4 type 054's---submarines in construction---VT4 tanks---multiple high performance drones---while posters like you were stating---" PALLEY NAEIN DHEYLLAY---".
They don't know play intelligent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom