What's new

Z-10 ME/P deliveries to begin from 2023

Hi,

That is not an intelligent comment---.

We got---20 J10C's---4 type 054's---submarines in construction---VT4 tanks---multiple high performance drones---while posters like you were stating---" PALLEY NAEIN DHEYLLAY---".

Sorry---forgot the turkiye frigates and other gun boats amongst other equipment---.
That is the story related with the past but i commented about our present financial situation and if you still hopeful about any new acquisition then it is up to you .ALLAH KARAY AIYSA HE HO.

That is the story related with the past but i commented about our present financial situation and if you still hopeful about any new acquisition then it is up to you .ALLAH KARAY AIYSA HE HO.
Hi,

It was the same story in the past as it is now---.

This news isn't even confirmed yet by any good sources, so why act like its a done deal?

Any updates ...

FaAW2ajX0AA-icT

IMO, we should (if we could) wait for the latest TAI T629 once it's operationalized. Hopefully, by then we'll be on our way out of this financial fiasco we are living through these days. BTW, I still love that the feedback Pak Army provided to CAIC was well received and we saw the new improvement in the latest ME version. Kudos to CAIC for moving fast on improving this bird.

IMO, we should (if we could) wait for the latest TAI T629 once it's operationalized. Hopefully, by then we'll be on our way out of this financial fiasco we are living through these days. BTW, I still love that the feedback Pak Army provided to CAIC was well received and we saw the new improvement in the latest ME version. Kudos to CAIC for moving fast on improving this bird.
Hi
with the feed back from Pakistan armed forces to China
usually Pakistan get back something in return of that specific product though I’m not against TAI chopper but
I’m sure Pakistan will get Z10 with all the improvements
might not be in large numbers before TAI T629
thank you

Hi
with the feed back from Pakistan armed forces to China
usually Pakistan get back something in return of that specific product though I’m not against TAI chopper but
I’m sure Pakistan will get Z10 with all the improvements
might not be in large numbers before TAI T629
thank you
Don't know when these beauty's touchdown the land of PAKISTAN...
7d48bc25ly4h4rfc4cncqj215o0rsdit.jpg

There likely won't be a T-629. Rather, it seems that Turkiye will directly replace the LHTEC engines in the T129 ATAK with the TS1400.

So pakistan shouldn't have done nukes. Jf17. Missiles. Alkhalid etc.
You people don't half talk nonsense. If you start to develop industry like helicopters what do u think will happen.
1. Local industries will develop.
2. Educational institutions will develop
3. Exports will develop.

And what will that do to the economy?.

None of you think that development of industry is the economy
Bro, Pakistan already spent bulk of its money/manpower/resources into sections you mentioned above, a country can do limit things given limit resource.

I am not loser. China achieve big things and we do it the hard way by working hard. Feet on the ground. Step by step and be practical. You need to learn walking before flying.

And I am a big winner with China.
你还是别白费劲了,毫无意义,还被人骂。🤣

Don't know when these beauty's touchdown the land of PAKISTAN...
View attachment 930832

According to this post, the first Z-10ME helicopters have been delivered to Pakistan.

Can anyone confirm? 🤔

(via @斯图卡98 from Weibo)

1688733032906.png

1688733047293.png

PS: I was just checking my sources / contacts too and as it seems, they will only be delivered in the final quarter of 2023.

Last edited:
There likely won't be a T-629. Rather, it seems that Turkiye will directly replace the LHTEC engines in the T129 ATAK with the TS1400.
If we are getting Z-10 ME then I see no point of sticking with T129. Then T629 is the way forward. Z-10 ME will be light attack and T629 will be our Apache answer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom