What's new

Z-10 ME/P deliveries to begin from 2023

USA ones are not happening. What I can see is 40 to 60 Z-10 ME coming then we also going ahead with latest Turkish beast T 929.
Forget Zulus. Marine corp has an eye on them. If not sold to a third party, they'll likely go to USMC.

Initially 20 or so MEs were ordered. These will be pushed to the limits operationally in different areas. Further order depends on it's performance.

Forget Zulus. Marine corp has an eye on them. If not sold to a third party, they'll likely go to USMC.

Initially 20 or so MEs were ordered. These will be pushed to the limits operationally in different areas. Further order depends on it's performance.
Ok

USA ones are not happening. What I can see is 40 to 60 Z-10 ME coming then we also going ahead with latest Turkish beast T 929.
Bro, Really no money. Balance is not ZERO but negative. Country has food insecurity, people are deprived of basic necessities. Pakistan should be looking for minimal possible military imports until we fix our economy. Let's show some mercy on 250 million people of Pakistan.

Army already did many big purchases on tanks, artillery, SAMs. I have really no clue how can Z-10ME coming when all efforts are to unlock foreign loans and IMF.

Sad but harsh reality. I would love to buy all the military gear, if we are doing enough welfare for the people of Pakistan.

Bro, Really no money. Balance is not ZERO but negative. Country has food insecurity, people are deprived of basic necessities. Pakistan should be looking for minimal possible military imports until we fix our economy. Let's show some mercy on 250 million people of Pakistan.

Army already did many big purchases on tanks, artillery, SAMs. I have really no clue how can Z-10ME coming when all efforts are to unlock foreign loans and IMF.

Sad but harsh reality. I would love to buy all the military gear, if we are doing enough welfare for the people of Pakistan.
Something is coming that I know but what I have no clue.

New military procurements with new debt for the pakistani people is not what Pakistan needs now. It simply shows the detached, and arrogant approachh of the military that ignores so much what is happening in Pakistan with inflation and povery issues.

AERIAL WARRIOR

·
Jul 8
@zspcl
·
Follow
Replying to @zspcl
After significant delay, Lengthy User trials & Payment issues,The replacement Process for PAA
🇵🇰
Legacy Cobra Gunships with Chinese
🇨🇳
Z-10ME reportedly begins shortly in next 3-6 months.The Induction Process consists of FAT,Training, Dispatch,Logistics etc

-omDvDqO_normal.jpg

AERIAL WARRIOR

@zspcl
Chinese Gunships Sea Skimming

AERIAL WARRIOR

@zspcl
·
Follow
PAA
🇵🇰
🚁
total requirement of 50 gunships may be split into 02 as per the Altitude , Weight & Theater requirements.-- The High Altitude Heavy Class 18 - 24 units-- Medium Weight Class ; Medium Altitude Desert theater 24 - 30 units.

8:22 AM · Jul 10, 2023

I don't think any deliveries have been made as of yet to PAA corps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom