What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

When he isn't trolling Pakistan, Rehman Malik likes to troll Bhartis.

Good job Rehman Malik.

If you ever talk about Pakistan again we will kill you, so better to move back to Africa.

Rehman malik is a classic joker he should consider working in bollywood :cheesy: btw Mr Malik where is the evidence you will show the world about Indian actions in Balochistan? still waiting for the right time :azn:

We don't need Rehman Malik to prove that. We already seen you Bhartis hosting the Bughtis. You guys are snakes.

Best to kill a snake rather than let it spread its seed.

Rehman Malik will retire to UK and join mushy and the rest playing golf and drinking afternoon tea at claridges

When he isn't trolling Pakistan, Rehman Malik likes to troll Bhartis.

Good job Rehman Malik.

If you ever talk about Pakistan again we will kill you, so better to move back to Africa.

We don't need Rehman Malik to prove that. We already seen you Bhartis hosting the Bughtis. You guys are snakes.

Best to kill a snake rather than let it spread its seed.

Where did we host them?

look at indian attitude.

this is from cricinfo today.

9am I have woken up to host broadcasters playing some cheerful music for their highlights packages as opposed to the war music they have been used for the first 16 days of this series. It gives me new hope in life. That things improve. Offensive adverts are gone. War music is gone

9.10am Meanwhile, Mumbai Mirror is on a roll. After "uncomfortably numb" yesterday, its headline today is: "Can India be allowed to face its own bowlers?"

there attitude before and after........ amazing. all the things changed.

Why blame the poor fellow ?

He didn't come uninvited . The FM opposed his visit & the home ministry went ahead.

Why blame a fire cracker for the explosion or smoke it creates ? Its only doing its job, blame the fool who lights it.

Babri Mosque is a Pakistani issue. The state religion is Islam and an extremely important Islamic archeological building was destroyed robbing the Muslims of Pakistan of a legacy. If Babri mosque is an internal matter then so is statutes of Bamiyan (where you people couldn't lecture us enough on big bad Muslims and importance of history). You should then openly claim that all Archaeological treasures of Hinduism found in Pakistan are also an internal matter of Pakistan.

Three cheers for Rehman malik he should have mentioned Operation Blue-Star too as Pakistan has a size-able Sikh minority.

Since when??? For your kind knowledge Ghazwa-e-hind hadn't happened yet.. :what:

Babri Mosque is a Pakistani issue. The state religion is Islam and an extremely important Islamic archeological building was destroyed robbing the Muslims of Pakistan of a legacy. If Babri mosque is an internal matter then so is statutes of Bamiyan (where you people couldn't lecture us enough on big bad Muslims and importance of history). You should then openly claim that all Archaeological treasures of Hinduism found in Pakistan are also an internal matter of Pakistan.

Three cheers for Rehman malik he should have mentioned Operation Blue-Star too as Pakistan has a size-able Sikh minority.

I thought Babri masjid is in UP..... Hmmm and Blue star happend in golden temple......Whats happening to me?????.......After reading this all i can do is..:suicide:

I thought Babri masjid is in UP..... Hmmm and Blue star happend in golden temple......Whats happening to me?????.......After reading this all i can do is..:suicide:

I'm just mixing things up and trolling :D

well obviously he is peeved by Indian broken record of 26/11 which is played in every pak-india meeting.

Broken record? Just because your nation does not value the life of its citizens doesnt mean all other nations - even in your neighbourhood- share the same apathy.

There is a lot to answer for 26/11 by Pakistan, where Pakistani citizens entered India to randomly kill people. If you cannot control your own territory and people, it is better to let US do so in Pakistan.

Broken record? Just because your nation does not value the life of its citizens doesnt mean all other nations - even in your neighbourhood- share the same apathy.

There is a lot to answer for 26/11 by Pakistan, where Pakistani citizens entered India to randomly kill people. If you cannot control your own territory and people, it is better to let US do so in Pakistan.

They are already doing it..

This guy is a complete idiot. Just like most pakistani members here.

There is a huge problem here. Pakistan can never lecture anyone on minorities as Pakistan has systematically tried to eliminate them, a crowning glory being the wanton murder and rape of Bengalis by the Pakistani Army even when they were not the minority in Pakistan!

So keeping this historical background in mind and the condition and (negative)growth of minorities in Pakistan, it is in no position to comment anything to anyone else on how to treat its citizens.

Pakistan's state religion can be anything under the sun. No one else cares. You are not in a position to comment on the internal issues of another country. Sovereignty and all that - its what you tell the US remember?

Even your Govt is starting to realize this. They are also slowly refraining on commenting on Indian issues. There is a clear trend on this, today they speak a lot less than they used to in the 90's.

The difference between Pakistan and india is that Pakistan comes up with Solutions and India consistently counteracts them with more and even more problems...
The difference between Pakistan and India is that Pakistan thought it could use religion as a weapon against its neighbours to achieve goals it otherwise could not. It failed in even that.

And now, Pakistan is suffering a blowback and will continue to do so.

There is a huge problem here. Pakistan can never lecture anyone on minorities as Pakistan has systematically tried to eliminate them, a crowning glory being the wanton murder and rape of Bengalis by the Pakistani Army even when they were not the minority in Pakistan!

So keeping this historical background in mind and the condition and (negative)growth of minorities in Pakistan, it is in no position to comment anything to anyone else on how to treat its citizens.

Pakistan's state religion can be anything under the sun. No one else cares. You are not in a position to comment on the internal issues of another country. Sovereignty and all that - its what you tell the US remember?

Even your Govt is starting to realize this. They are also slowly refraining on commenting on Indian issues. There is a clear trend on this, today they speak a lot less than they used to in the 90's.

The difference between Pakistan and India is that Pakistan thought it could use religion as a weapon against its neighbours to achieve goals it otherwise could not. It failed in even that.

And now, Pakistan is suffering a blowback and will continue to do so.

Pakistan and India both suck at handlng minorities (though India does suck more, relatively). Perhaps you have missed it but I am trying to troll here.

26/11 is a major sore spot. Get carried away. I was there at the hotel 24 hours before it happened.

Ist Time Rehman Malik speaks truth.Actually Babari masjid and events after that uto the 26/1 attack are the just the result of the problem started with destruction of the mosque at ayodhya.Babari masjid +kashmir is at the root of gujarat,mumbai riots,thenthat started the counter reaction. I must appreciate Rehman malik that he is able to show light to indians which they have been trying to ignore for decades.

Rehman malik is bold enough to tell the truth to indians as he sees it.

What a great argument you have there!!!!!!!!!! Hats off to you Madam!!!!! and If Rehman malik happened to see this post today ... He will surely add to mention mumbai riots & Gujarat,babri,26/11,Kashmir during his next interview ...( i dono why u forgot to mention Maoists here... was it on purpose of you forgot)...

Or did i read you wrong... did you mean he only speaks truth when he is india????...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom