What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

And he has the gumption to say that Capt Kalia's mutilated body was due to the weather conditions out there!!!! :devil:

So, according to his logic, weather can mutilate a person's body by cutting one's hands, toes and fingers and other body parts too! This man needs to go see a psychiatrist, pronto!

I thought Babri masjid is in UP..... Hmmm and Blue star happend in golden temple......Whats happening to me?????.......After reading this all i can do is..:suicide:

Actually those were not killings right?

after all killing of Muslims and Sikhs dont acount for any injustice.

History does not start where it is inconvenient to you or for your argument
. Even Babri Masjid had its own history. Push the counter action /reaction theory further back then.
Lets listen from you how far back in history you wish to go.

What a great argument you have there!!!!!!!!!! Hats off to you Madam!!!!! and If Rehman malik happened to see this post today ... He will surely add to mention mumbai riots & Gujarat,babri,26/11,Kashmir during his next interview ...( i dono why u forgot to mention Maoists here... was it on purpose of you forgot)...

Or did i read you wrong... did you mean he only speaks truth when he is india????...
rather i'm disappointed that he didnt mention those and seek col.Purohit's and modi's extradition when india seek hafiz saeed's extradition.I can only hope that he reads this so that he can have counterpoints during his next meeting.

What? Babri Masjid was destroyed by pakistani intruders with weapons? I thought its done by Indians

Lets listen from you how far back in history you wish to go.

All the way upto the time Islam did not exist..So every Mosque was built on top of a non Muslim land and hence that land should be claimed back by the religions that occupied those lands before those mosques were built. Looks like you are justifying demolishing of all mosques of the world :D

First look at dozens of Muslims killed in your country every other day. Get justice for them then talk about these issues.

Pakistani Inferior oops Interior Minster talking about India's internal matter and comparing it with terrorist attack.

Someone tell him better look at interior of his country where daily 26/11 like incidents happen and over 30 Temples are destroyed in past 20 years. :azn:

Well we are not as ignorant as you are!!!!! And we normal indians value life...... irrespective of hindu, muslim,sikh or what ever... if we didnt have we wouldnt have survived as a nation...( even you guys didnt succeed in bleeding india with 10000 cuts).... You guys think that hindu's are communcal.... which is not the case... in india there is enough importance to every religion ( i think of religion when login to this channel - becaus you guys remind me so much - Thats how most of the people in india) We dont look death based on religion...... because for us all are equal... and thats the way constitution has been made.... But i cant blame you..... You have been brain washed to think that hindu's are there to kill muslims and

Ps : what ever above said is about a normal indian... there are exceptions... but they are minority.....

All the way upto the time Islam did not exist..So every Mosque was built on top of a non Muslim land and hence that land should be claimed back by the religions that occupied those lands before those mosques were built. Looks like you are justifying demolishing of all mosques of the world :D
why not beyond 600 AD?

no those are just riots like any other road accident hence dont deserve any outrage from indians.

Such riots happened every day in every city in your country.... Howmany muslims get killed there..... Does it sadden you???? ( it does sadden me.. because its human being for me (not muslim))

rather i'm disappointed that he didnt mention those and seek col.Purohit's and modi's extradition when india seek hafiz saeed's extradition.I can only hope that he reads this so that he can have counterpoints during his next meeting.

The way you supporting Mian rehman malik... I am sure you are fan of him.... and i can see lot of similarity in the way both thinks and talk...

First look at dozens of Muslims killed in your country every other day. Get justice for them then talk about these issues.

Pakistani Inferior oops Interior Minster talking about India's internal matter and comparing it with terrorist attack.

Someone tell him better look at interior of his country where daily 26/11 like incidents happen and over 30 Temples are destroyed in past 20 years. :azn:

Such riots happened every day in every city in your country.... Howmany muslims get killed there..... Does it sadden you???? ( it does sadden me.. because its human being for me (not muslim))

Very good nice to see that You Indians finally started accepting that What happend in Babri Mosque by Hindu militants and what happend to Sikhs viz a viz Golden temple all are cases of Terrorism.

I agree with you all of it is TERRORISM.

I simply dont get this!!What does the interior minister of Pakistan,a foreign land,has to do with Babri Masjid which is entirely an internal issue of India??He should be right away thrown out of the country and banned from entering India!If this would be the trait than even India could raise the issue of demolition of temples and mass exodus of Hindus from Pakistan to India time and again.These Pakistanis still think that they could thrive on the sentiments of the Indian Muslims!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom