What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

He meant both were cases of TERRORISM.

I guess for the first time he is sounding right.

Babri comes under Riot not terrorism, You people are fed up with terrorists who also do riots in Pakistan . This is the same reason you guys never know the difference :rofl:.

Very good nice to see that You Indians finally started accepting that What happend in Babri Mosque by Hindu militants and what happend to Sikhs viz a viz Golden temple all are cases of Terrorism.
I agree with you all of it is TERRORISM.
What happened in babri case, I have explained it earlier. Its called Communal hate crime done by Hindu extremists. They destroyed a building. Not terrorism.

What followed was communal riot.

BTW definition of terrorism is quite broad and it can be used by many people for almost every crime. War crimes can be called terrorism. Extra judicial killings can be called terrorism. Spree killing can be called terrorism.

So I would like to know your definition of terrorism.

What happened in babri case, I have explained it earlier. Its called Communal hate crime done by Hindu extremists. They destroyed a building. Not terrorism.

What followed was communal riot.

BTW definition of terrorism is quite broad and it can be used by many people for almost every crime. War crimes can be called terrorism. Extra judicial killings can be called terrorism. Spree killing can be called terrorism.

So I would like to know your definition of terrorism.

We only took back what was ours which is Lord Rama's mandir destroyed just like Somnath was :)

Muslims should of handed it over to us and saved this whole nasty business we never wanted to remove it in such a way it was not needed and added fuel to the fire.

Day dreaming!!!!!!! When did i accept that babri masjid is hindu militant.... will tell you the meaning of militant (Militant is usually used to describe a person engaged in aggressive verbal or physical combat (e.g. a terrorist or insurgent).).... Yeah we had 1 boy as our guest who suits to the above catagory... Alas we have just sent him to meet his 72 brides few weeks back .. so your claim is all BS.....( though i dont support breaking of babri masjid.... and why should i tell you this... Its our internal problem )..

Yes golden temple was terrorirsm.. which i accept.. because armed terrorist holed up inside a holy place... and we did dealt with them ( again why should i tell you this.... it was our internal problem)

You mean Sikhs inside Goldeb temple were "terrorists"

Babri comes under Riot not terrorism, You people are fed up with terrorists who also do riots in Pakistan . This is the same reason you guys never know the difference :rofl:.

riots? burning people alive does not count for terrorism for Indians?

riots is word for escapism.

riots? burning people alive does not count for terrorism for Indians?riots is word for escapism.
Burning people alive was done in Godhara too. Hindus were burnt first. That's communal riot Ma'am. Come on, understand the difference.

First let us know your definition of terrorism and riots.

We are discussing in the context of Babri masjid which comes under riot, which has gone out of control.

The killings aftermath is a different issue.

Burning people alive was done in Godhara too. Hindus were burnt first. That's communal riot Ma'am. Come on, understand the difference.

These guys do not know the difference between Social workers, Terrorists and social movements they all mean the same for them.

Yes they were..

You really need to learn the difference between terrorism and communal riots..

We are discussing in the context of Babri masjid which comes under riot which has gone out of control.

The killings aftermath is a different issue.

How it is a different issue?

The terrorism against a group of people by another group of people (Just for the sake of saving you from frustration lets for a while replace the word Hindu-Muslim here) has been going on since decades in your land even before partition.

Now how swapping the word "Communal and riots" makes it different than any kind of terrorism?

@KRAIT: even after godhra Hindus inside trains had been dead in many other instances of fire breaking inside due to their own lack of knowledge. You cant blame others for that

Last edited by a moderator:

What you call people with arms and holed up inside a religious place????... Again... It was our internal problem... Lets talk about 26/11...... ( do you call it as terrorism)

How it is a different issue?

The terrorism against a group of people by another group of people (Just for the sake of saving you from frustration lets for a while replace the word Hindu-Muslim here) has been going on since decades in your land even before partition.

Now how swapping the word "Communal and riots" makes it different than any kind of terrorism?

@KRAIT: even after godhra Hindus inside trains had been dead in many other instances of fire breaking inside due to their own lack of knowledge. You cant blame others for that

It was not fire breaking lol it is called arson do you know what that means? those pilgrims were on their way to Ayodhya.

If you play with fire you might get burnt so moral of story is do not play with fire!

What you call people with arms and holed up inside a religious place????... Again... It was our internal problem... Lets talk about 26/11...... ( do you call it as terrorism)

Why are you mincing words just clearly tell me do you think Bhindranwale and Shabeg Singh were Terrorists?

What are you saying, re-read it. Hindus burned after Godhara due to some accident is cequivalent to Hindus locked in a train and set ablaze by Muslim mob. :woot: :hitwall:

Worst counter argument ever read.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom