What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

rather i'm disappointed that he didnt mention those and seek col.Purohit's and modi's extradition when india seek hafiz saeed's extradition.I can only hope that he reads this so that he can have counterpoints during his next meeting.

Why would we do that when the crime happaned in India? and involved Indians? 26/11 was done by Pakistanis do you understand this basic diffrence? :disagree:

I simply dont get this!!What does the interior minister of Pakistan,a foreign land,has to do with Babri Masjid which is entirely an internal issue of India??He should be right away thrown out of the country and banned from entering India!If this would be the trait than even India could raise the issue of demolition of temples and mass exodus of Hindus from Pakistan to India time and again.These Pakistanis still think that they could thrive on the sentiments of the Indian Muslims!!

Some delusioned Pakistanis consider themselves to be the Guardians of Muslims across the world. They somehow think that guarding the welfare of non Pakistani Muslims is more important than protecting their own Shias and Ahmadis ..

Pakistanis shown their love of Indian muslims when they shot dead 40 of them during 26/11 now this Rehman joker wants to talk about Babri lol :lol: bilkul pagal hai

Some delusioned Pakistanis consider themselves to be the Guardians of Muslims across the world. They somehow think that guarding the welfare of non Pakistani Muslims is more important than protecting their own Shias and Ahmadis ..

Shias are being targeted by the terrorists. Not the people.

Muslims were targeted by the people, not the terrorists.

Difference.

Regarding the topic, Rehman Malik is not fit for the job and has no form of understanding on giving statements.

The way you supporting Mian rehman malik... I am sure you are fan of him.... and i can see lot of similarity in the way both thinks and talk...
thats why there is outrage in pak may be not in india thats minorities are still not able to get justice even after decades.

He meant both were cases of TERRORISM.

I guess for the first time he is sounding right.

Then I am sure you also classify the regular destruction of temples in Pakistan as acts of terrorism too.. Did not see you saying that in any of those threads though. Oversight or hypocrisy ?

And Malik is making it more clear that Pakistani ministers are illiterate.I really do not think that we should entertain such people anymore.They dont even think twice before ranting.

Shias are being targeted by the terrorists. Not the people.

Muslims were targeted by the people, not the terrorists.

Difference.

Could be! But as the Interior minister, its his job to protect the Pakistani citizens irrespective of who attacks them. btw, It was structure and not Muslims who were attacked at Babari (I am in no way defending that act though).

Regarding the topic, Rehman Malik is not fit for the job and has no form of understanding on giving statements.

No disagreement there.

Very good nice to see that You Indians finally started accepting that What happend in Babri Mosque by Hindu militants and what happend to Sikhs viz a viz Golden temple all are cases of Terrorism.

I agree with you all of it is TERRORISM

Day dreaming!!!!!!! When did i accept that babri masjid is hindu militant.... will tell you the meaning of militant (Militant is usually used to describe a person engaged in aggressive verbal or physical combat (e.g. a terrorist or insurgent).).... Yeah we had 1 boy as our guest who suits to the above catagory... Alas we have just sent him to meet his 72 brides few weeks back .. so your claim is all BS.....( though i dont support breaking of babri masjid.... and why should i tell you this... Its our internal problem )..

Yes golden temple was terrorirsm.. which i accept.. because armed terrorist holed up inside a holy place... and we did dealt with them ( again why should i tell you this.... it was our internal problem)

And Malik is making it more clear that Pakistani ministers are illiterate.I really do not think that we should entertain such people anymore.They dont even think twice before ranting.

That is why he is in India seeking a role in bollywood he is a perfect joker

But he actually gave us another bargaining chip.Now on we could also take up the issue of Sikhs and Hindus being assaulted and intimidated in Pakistan and their exodus into India along with 26/11!!

thats why there is outrage in pak may be not in india thats minorities are still not able to get justice even after decades.

Really? Do you want me to post a comparison on attacks on minorities in India vs Pakistan from last 5 years ? You guys are are complaining about discrete (and far apart) events (regrettable) in India while the same is a daily routine in Pakistan

But he actually gave us another bargaining chip.Now on we could also take up the issue of Sikhs and Hindus being assaulted and intimidated in Pakistan and their exodus into India along with 26/11!!

And also the plight of Ahmadis and Shias.

You did not get my message!!! NVM!!! Lets Chill!!!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom