What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

^^ according to your analogy,its totally useless and waste of time for both countries to discuss any peace deals...
mainly because India never fails to raise the wrong type of issue at the wrong moment..
Musharraf never made a deal,i remember his disappointed speech at the end of his 3 day tour..Speech he made while still in india....
About 26/11...Whoever this Qasab guy was,Pakistani or not.. didn't go to India with weapons,he got weapons from inside India so the failure is mutually shared..its not just a failure of Pakistan if at all.

The difference between Pakistan and india is that Pakistan comes up with Solutions and India consistently counteracts them with more and even more problems...

@Safriz....I like this kind of rational argument that you have out forward...Even i also agree with you....Of course without a good deal of involvement of Police and indian people of course 26/11 could not have been done...But there is absolutely no news about anything in our Indian media about who are the people from Indian side are involved??? I agree that Hafeez Sayeed is a accused....But the tragedy of our Congi GOV is that when we people are not able identify and punish Indian criminal then why should we cry and give lecture to your country???....This is also high possibility that with such a massive kind of attack like 26/11...i guess there is a high possibility that politician,police and security appartus and criminal gangs of Mumabi are definitely involved to execute this steps....Why donot this bull **** congi GOV is not taking steps against Indian crimical first?..

So my GOV is really making a laughing stock of themselves then really crib about why Pakistan is not punishing Hafeez Sayeed....
There is a saying ..." First fix your house in Order rather than blaming others for your misfortune"....And i find this is perfectly fit to the Congi GOV at the center now....

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is a perfect example to show that even an idiot can cause Indians and Pakistanis to fight by his/her mere statements.

Na Na Naaaaa, so destruction of minoritiies worship places and mascare of thousands of muslims becomes a political stunt? how convenient to hide this safron terrorism behind political veil,typical bharti way of lying and twisting facts..........shame shame

Babri Masjid was political stunt by BJP and what led after was pure communal violence supported by Politicians.

26/11 was attack by a terrorist group, which is not a party, as per Pakistan, it wasn't supported by state, target was killing maximum no. of humans, especially foreigners, not a building, 100 many differences.

Malik needs more lessons in diplomacy.

Na Na Naaaaa, so destruction of minoritiies worship places and mascare of thousands of muslims becomes a political stunt? how convenient to hide this safron terrorism behind political veil,typical bharti way of lying and twisting facts..........shame shame
Bhai mere, do you know about BJP's Rath Yatra, "Maarene Marjaayenge, Mandir wahin banayenge". Read and watch few documentaries.

This one is the best.

Babri Masjid & Ram Janma Bhoomi's Real Story Behind the Demolition Background of the Dispute. - YouTube

Watch this documentary. The maker of the documentary and the priest (00:45:00) in this interview were murdered. Also see the local people people's view. They wanted religious tolerance and peace. They considered Hindu-Muslim as brothers. See what was the Politics done.

The corruption involved, the misguided people and ignorance of people utilized by the Politicians.

This documentary reflects the secularism of many Indians as well as ignorant Hindus and greedy politicians.

Finally a good comparison, both are acts of state sponsored terrorism, one by hindu majority of bharat on muslim minority and its religion, second by the hindu agents of RAw on indian citizens.

Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik dealt a blow to the efforts to normalize bilateral ties by raking up the Babri issue and seeking to draw a parallel between destruction of the mosque and terror attacks including the 26/11 carnage in Mumbai. .................

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri - The Times of India

:hitwall:

Finally a good comparison, both are acts of state sponsored terrorism, one by hindu majority of bharat on muslim minority and its religion, second by the hindu agents of RAw on indian citizens.

off course ....and u were the agents of angel deliveries around the world , rite ?????
try for once, to use ur own brain, not the propaganda our govts. feed into us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom