What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

but u did show the urge to go back in history too otherwise you wouldnt have commented.babari is the root of everything that happened in last 2 decades

I showed no urge, only a mirror.

col.purohit.

That i know but what about him? The point of whether or not he supplied RDX(claim by the Maharashtra ATS led by Karkare) is not germane because the CBI has rubbished any connection with the Samjauta blasts where ammonium nitrate was the explosive used. He remains in jail for his involvement in the Malegaon blasts and that is the charge leveled. People who jump to exonerate Hafiz Saeed on the basis that there is no evidence to link him with 26/11 must not have a different standard for the Samjauta blasts.

I showed no urge, only a mirror.
what you call a mirror infact your urge which you cant control..

That i know but what about him? The point of whether or not he supplied RDX(claim by the Maharashtra ATS led by Karkare) is not germane because the CBI has rubbished any connection with the Samjauta blasts where ammonium nitrate was the explosive used. He remains in jail for his involvement in the Malegaon blasts and that is the charge leveled. People who jump to exonerate Hafiz Saeed on the basis that there is no evidence to link him with 26/11 must not have a different standard for the Samjauta blasts.
thats why RM is right in equating all.....:azn:

what you call a mirror infact your urge which you cant control..

This is you being both pointless & cussed. I may have many biases but a religious one is not one of them. I'm sure you can find other members more willing to engage you on the line that you seem to want to take.

thats why RM is right in equating all.....:azn:

I don't hold brief for any terrorist scumbag regardless of his religion. You won't find me defending Col. Purohit but I will set the record straight. Malegaon is not connected to Pakistan in any manner and the incident there, however despicable, is not their concern. It is ours & we must deal with it as we are doing.

This is you being both pointless & cussed. I may have many biases but a religious one is not one of them. I'm sure you can find other members more willing to engage you on the line that you seem to want to take.
you could have the hands off policy then.instead of jumping in between.

I don't hold brief for any terrorist scumbag regardless of his religion. You won't find me defending Col. Purohit but I will set the record straight. Malegaon is not connected to Pakistan in any manner and the incident there, however despicable, is not their concern. It is ours & we must deal with it as we are doing.
And How about COAS Bikram singh?

you could have the hands off policy then.instead of jumping in between.

Do not confuse not having a bias with not having an opinion. I have never questioned your right to state your opinion however unpalatable & would expect the same from you.

And How about COAS Bikram singh?

Nah! In my book, Naxals are close to that definition than the CoAS. Suffice to say, we disagree.

The title is SELECTIVE headline by INDIAN Media to cater to local consumption and as usual derail peace process between the two countries since your media is always warmongering.

this guy Rehman Malik said " "We don't want any 9/11, we don't want any Mumbai bomb blast (attacks), we don't want any Samjhauta Express blast and we don't want Babri masjid issue,"

Why to pick one and leave the other lolzz

RM in one breath condmened both the terrorism by both countries.

Indian media said Babri should not be included in that list, Samjhota express incident is a sad incident, investigation was complete and conviction also took place, The same cannot be said on 26/11.

Why highlight Samjhota when the statement itself is self contradicting and we are discussing about this contradiction.

Or is it an attempt to categorize emotional outburst killings all over world in to terrorism and justify Pakistan's support to it.

y are ppl getting so serious about RM......that guy is just enjoying his times in india......:P

I dont know but in Pakistan he is a joker but in India he is talking sense.

lol , I dont know , these people get Babri Majdiz, they used to justify ,

a) Buddha statue in Afghanistan,
b) temples in BD, PAK
c) Mumbai Serial Blast

Guj. attack on hindus /Samjhota

a) Justify Parliament attack
b) Mumbai Attack

Well when some buddhist monk start killing muslims then these PAK shouldn't said that Buddhist taking revenge of Buddha statue or Buddhist start bombing PAK citing the destruction of statue ?

Well whatever happen in India PAK, find excuse to send terrorist to attack india.

I think time has come india should send terrorist to attack PAK critiquing BUddha Statue destruction in Afghanistan ,

lol , I dont know , these people get Babri Majdiz, they used to justify ,

a) Buddha statue in Afghanistan,
b) temples in BD, PAK
c) Mumbai Serial Blast

Guj. attack on hindus /Samjhota

a) Justify Parliament attack
b) Mumbai Attack

Well when some buddhist monk start killing muslims then these PAK shouldn't said that Buddhist taking revenge of Buddha statue or Buddhist start bombing PAK citing the destruction of statue ?

Well whatever happen in India PAK, find excuse to send terrorist to attack india.

I think time has come india should send terrorist to attack PAK critiquing BUddha Statue destruction in Afghanistan ,

Actually India established this tradition of training, arming and sending terrorists in East Pakistan. That where we picked this trend.

Any attacks that takes place on security forces in Indian Kashmir is justified as India is illegally occupying Kashmir. If India thinks Pakistan is occupying Kashmir, then I would ask them to send their terrorists there. It will miserably fail.

Ajmal Kasaab is one 'Pakistani'. What about RAW terrorists in Pakistani jails?

Babri Mosque is a Pakistani issue. The state religion is Islam and an extremely important Islamic archeological building was destroyed robbing the Muslims of Pakistan of a legacy. If Babri mosque is an internal matter then so is statutes of Bamiyan (where you people couldn't lecture us enough on big bad Muslims and importance of history). You should then openly claim that all Archaeological treasures of Hinduism found in Pakistan are also an internal matter of Pakistan.

Three cheers for Rehman malik he should have mentioned Operation Blue-Star too as Pakistan has a size-able Sikh minority.

I dont think the Bamiyan statues were built on a destroyed temple,

I also dont think Babri Masjid is such an important thing,neither is the one in Kashi/Mathura.

Tomorrow,if you destroy whatever in Pakistani territory,we ll feel bad but we wont be surprised.

And the biggest marvels that muslims built are the jama masjid and the Taj Mahal,rest are nothing.

Chalooo jee Indian star plus drama ended and so should be Indian paranoism.

"When I spoke of Babri, I never compared it with terror acts," he said, adding: "What I said is that we do not want ugly incidents... Never made such a comparison," Malik said.

Malik had said Friday: "Terrorism brings grief, we do not want a 9/11, Bombay blast, Samjhauta Express blast, Babri Mosque demolition."

Never compared Babri with Mumbai attack: Rehman Malik - The Times of India

Ab tera kia ho ga Kaliya opsss mera matlab ha ToI

TOI ko kyoon dosh deh rahee hon??... Now at the end... Mian rehman malik has gone back on what he said.... How much badwidth did we wasted on discussing this.....

haan bhailog ......NEWS :

Jundal is an Indian operative: Rehman Malik:yahoo::cheers:

A day after he offended his hosts by seeking to draw a comparison between Babri demolition and Mumbai terror attack, Rehman Malik was at it again on Saturday. The visiting interior minister festered India's 26/11 wound by saying that Abu Jundal, who had coordinated the terror strikes of Ajmal Kasab and nine other Laskhar terrorists from the Karachi control room, worked for an Indian intelligence agency.

more here ::: Jundal is an Indian operative: Rehman Malik - The Times of India

this time he is trolling on purpose :hang2:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom