What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

Trust me this fella doesn't even know what the Babri mosque issue is about, if he knew he wouldn't have spoken about it. Can't understand why the heck is he the interior minister of Pakistan, he doesn't even qualify to be a navvy at the ministry!

Next statement from his end, my statement about Babri mosque has been taken out of the context.

Trust me this fella doesn't even know what the Babri mosque issue is about, if he knew he wouldn't have spoken about it. Can't understand why the heck is he the interior minister of Pakistan, he doesn't even qualify to be a navvy at the ministry!
dont give up on him...please.........
....if u can then take all his money but plz make him pak ambassador to india.
twenty years later ppl wud see his contributions and laugh at his honor and expense at the same time

dont give up on him....if u can then take all his money but plz make him pak ambassador to india.
twenty years later ppl wud see his contributions and laugh at his honor and expense at the same time

I am ready to surrender every belonging of mine in front of you, in return I only want his permanent captivity in India.

Next statement from his end, my statement about Babri mosque has been taken out of the context.

Ye Pak mein bhi chala hai kya bhai ? Humnein to socha ki ye patent bhi india ke paas hi hai..;p hamare wale saale hamesha yahi bolte hain!
BTW , our PM MMS never reverted from his statement ,coz bechara kuch bolta hi nahin.. ;P
But hes a good guy in a dirty job!

thumb-dumbass.jpg

I am ready to surrender every belonging of mine in front of you, in return I only want his permanent captivity in India.

Say What What!!!!

WARNING*********DONOT SEND THIS GUY TO CHINA OR USA********WARNING

Ist Time Rehman Malik speaks truth.Actually Babari masjid and events after that uto the 26/1 attack are the just the result of the problem started with destruction of the mosque at ayodhya.Babari masjid +kashmir is at the root of gujarat,mumbai riots,thenthat started the counter reaction. I must appreciate Rehman malik that he is able to show light to indians which they have been trying to ignore for decades.

Rehman malik is bold enough to tell the truth to indians as he sees it.

Ist Time Rehman Malik speaks truth.Actually Babari masjid and events after that uto the 26/1 attack are the just the result of the problem started with destruction of the mosque at ayodhya.Babari masjid +kashmir is at the root of gujarat,mumbai riots,thenthat started the counter reaction. I must appreciate Rehman malik that he is able to show light to indians which they have been trying to ignore for decades.

Rehman malik is bold enough to tell the truth to indians as he sees it.

History does not start where it is convenient to you or for your argument
. Even Babri Masjid had its own history. Push the counter action /reaction theory further back then.

History does not start where it is inconvenient to you or for your argument
. Even Babri Masjid had its own history. Push the counter action /reaction theory further back then.
All the best. :D

Rehman malik is a classic joker he should consider working in bollywood :cheesy: btw Mr Malik where is the evidence you will show the world about Indian actions in Balochistan? still waiting for the right time :azn:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom