What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

So Pakistan government should give him some classes :D. Do you think this type of guy can help to set problems between us ? He is representing Pakistan at international level.

The thing is he cannot mention Babri masjid without somebody in the meeting raising the 26/11 issue..
So its bad diplomacy on both sides..The meeting wasn't about 26/11 so why raise the matter?
Indian diplomats have serious issue about keeping their focus on the matter at hand...

India been trolled by Rehman Malik :rofl:

Rehman-Malik-News-Funny-Wallpapers-300x270.jpg

:D:D

@ Everyone, why not stay on topic and bash Rehman Malik only? I guarantee you people, his stupidity transcends religion and boundaries! :D
Hahahahaha....yup. This guy is worst for Pakistan. if you have people like these in your govt., you don't need an enemy. They pretty much make things worse for the country.

I think he did not compared the two.
But how dare he meddle in Indias Internl affair .. where our muslim brothers were killed in Babri? Whet right has he got as a citizen of a different country coming to host country and talking abt citizens of the host country??? Who does he thihk he is , a Superman , who will whisk away all the problems of Indians with his magic wand?
Get him on his rat infested flight and throw him bak to his own country!!
F@ggot!!

I think he did not compared the two.
But how dare he meddle in Indias Internl affair .. where our muslim brothers were killed in Babri? Whet right has he got as a citizen of a different country coming to host country and talking abt citizens of the host country??? Who does he thihk he is , a Superman , who will whisk away all the problems of Indians with his magic wand?
Get him on his rat infested flight and throw him bak to his own country!!
F@ggot!!

Extremely dirty language, where are the mods. We won't tolerate such language for Pakistan's interior minister. Indians are always the first one to stoop to abuses.

Rehman-Malik-Childhood-Picture.jpg

:rofl:

imo, he is the messenger of peace between india and pakistan,
u see everyone is amused and get trolled by his massive raptures of unadulterated fun over tV.....aman ki asha should make him their mascot.

Extremely dirty language, where are the mods. We won't tolerate such language for Pakistan's interior minister. Indians are always the first one to stoop to abuses.
Keeping aside your emotional feeling fro ur minister .. imagine the reaction of few membere here , he was called such coz he acted like 1 . Even pakistani poster know his level of IQ.
And Ur calling the mods , just this afternoon Ur PDF Veteran Andromache , called Lord Ram , ram-sham.. her post is still up ..

heres the link , read POST NO 183 , I bet you did NOT reported her ?? Did you , goody two shoes!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...on-work-pakistani-kashmir-13.html#post3698582

Keeping aside your emotional feeling fro ur minister .. imagine the reaction of few membere here , he was called such coz he acted like 1 . Even pakistani poster know his level of IQ.
And Ur calling the mods , just this afternoon Ur PDF Veteran Andromache , called Lord Ram , ram-sham.. her post is still up ..

heres the link , read POST NO 183 , I bet you did NOT reported her ?? Did you , goody two shoes!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...on-work-pakistani-kashmir-13.html#post3698582

So BJP justifies Babri Mosque, Indra Justifies 1984 and some ex quote justifies and Indian abusing a Pakistani minister (which is against forum rules). Do you guys ever stop.

maybe he was sarcastic ..... chill

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom