What's new

Pakistan in England 2016 - ODI Series

Sohail Khan should have played he is wicket taker and has good out swinger root has trouble against him

Our top order has to perform we need a player who rotates the strike at top

Bad decisions by umpires are a major issue

Shared has to hit woaqes out in first few overs so he desturb his line

We need to score 300 plus we can do it with Moen and adil are weaker links

I'm looking fwd to Pakistan playing qualifying rounds to participate in world cup lol

So the third ODI today? Any predictions?
I have been very vocal about Pakistan's performance in ODI and how poorly they approach the modern ODI game and have failed to adapt to it. However for today's match, i think Pakistan will somehow manage to win this one :)

Lets see!

I have been very vocal about Pakistan's performance in ODI and how poorly they approach the modern ODI game and have failed to adapt to it. However for today's match, i think Pakistan will somehow manage to win this one :)

Lets see!
We should chase, Hafeez won't play-bad news. Babar Azam needs to forget about his luck in the last two games and look to capitalize big in this game.

We should chase, Hafeez won't play-bad news. Babar Azam needs to forget about his luck in the last two games and look to capitalize big in this game.

If Pakistan is chasing , i am not watching this match :cuckoo:. Everybody know how they chase :partay: :rofl:. Good News Hafeez is out, we can finally win this one :enjoy:.

If Pakistan is chasing , i am not watching this match. Everybody know how they chase :partay: :rofl:. Good News Hafeez is out, we can finally win this one :enjoy:.
I am sick of posting 250 and bowlers trying hard and failing. We should change sides for a change, it might help.

I am sick of posting 250 and bowlers trying hard and failing. We should change sides for a change, it might help.
OD as well need some clean up like T20 even under 19 can play good what our OD openers playing Imad scored 63 but he was playing like street cricket few very childish shot he play and even commentator was laughing. Put Misbah with Azhar in opening does change well.

Lets see!

@WAJsal bro can you move my post to the "stupid and funny section"??
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Saw last 10 overs....why let them score highest ODI score :hitwall:

14212208_1357577957603909_9188547728742333033_n.png

Problem is if we keep playing parchi wahab riaz basterd good for nothing giving cakes to batsman on will I suggest PCB destroy this basterd career he is not good for test of in T 20 anyone can do better forget this *** hole ruin his career bring swing bowlers like sohail Khan we don't need pace we need sensible bowler who swings the bowl pace bowler gives u wicket 1 or 2 max with expensive rate

Swing bowler will bring u wickets up front

Don't know what stupid inzi as selector doing he is doing same as old stupid selector did if he can't bring sense in selection I'm sorry to say better he do islamic work what he is far better he is wasting time in PCB for good players

Back
Top Bottom