What's new

Pakistan in England 2016 - ODI Series

@Arsalan @WAJsal

Okay this is a naive question but why aren't Misbah and Younis in ODI team?

Because surely if they're fit to play tests, they can easily play ODIs and T20s and the shorter versions are physically less demanding?

@Arsalan @WAJsal

Because surely if they're fit to play tests, they can easily play ODIs and T20s and the shorter versions are physically less demanding?
One word: Pakistani fans...

I remember how he was abused in PDF..... I guess you were one of the few posters who remembered his good performances...... I think i will always have high respect to Misbah....... I cannot forget his innings in the inaugural t 20 worldcup

He'll be back, his action is not that big of a worry. He isn't interested in bowling again, i guess.
What is that is is actually interested in these days? :P Dropping catches? :P

Younis is a great test player and equally poor ODI player.
Misbah approuch for ODI is outdatet. He is still in the 90's to tuk tuk tuk and hit out last 5 overs.
Azhar Ali played exactly like Misbah first odi.

@Arsalan @WAJsal

THEY SAYYY that they want to give chance to youngsters like.....mmmmmm Azhar, Shoaib Malik, Hafeez and co! :) :P

Pakistan needs to replace Umar Gul he takes wickets but gives away too many runs and maybe bring in Yasir Shah. Yasir may or may not take wickets but he can control run rate mid game. And in batting maybe try Haris Sohail, but for now its better to give another change to professor i feel.

Pakistan lost 3 wickets for nothing. Early trouble and most likely another defeat.

185/5 with 10 over left.

Hope at least they get 250 for a slight chance of winning.

Lanat openers pe WC Sarfraz 100 kar geya he come on 3/3
202/6 in 43 overs

Pitch is looking green it will be difficult to chase. Eagerly waiting to see Pakistan bowl.

Pakistan lost and to be honest Pakistan will not even qualify for world cup if such poor ODI performance continue as only top 8 will manage to qualify and Pakistan sit at No 9 and keep losing

No 1 in test and No 9 in one days....micky arther need to fix this as soon as people

Wtf is up with our fans, Pakistani fans booing at every given opportunity? These idiots invent something new? Boo a good shot by an England player because it doesn't favour you, boo England batsman getting a 50, boo a misfiled.

This is seriously stupid and needs to stop.

Back
Top Bottom