What's new

Pakistan in England 2016 - ODI Series

Hope Pakistan make an entertaining match out of it and don't go all out for 250 or something. Make at least 370

We need genuine swing bowlers genuine who can swing the bowl at any pitch and condition

We need openers like speed andar amir sohail who. Starts the innings with dictating the terms rather than giving struggling bowlers to come back N rythm

I'm sure we are loosing but what I want destroy woods and woaqes out of attack

We need genuine swing bowlers genuine who can swing the bowl at any pitch and condition

We need openers like speed andar amir sohail who. Starts the innings with dictating the terms rather than giving struggling bowlers to come back N rythm

I'm sure we are loosing but what I want destroy woods and woaqes out of attack

These lulle langre batters cannot destory anything else then most dot ball records.

Sad to see the state of ODI team.

Sharjeel destroying woods and woaqes just enjoy the bit misery for English bowlers too

Stuck with sharjeel even if he fails he will get better in the international arena as he plays

Baber Azan has all ingredients to become next Younis Khan or Yousuf

Azhar Ali is fine player at 3

I'm as waseem and nawaz are good players

We just need one genuine fast bowling all rounder

Previously we struggle to get good batsman keeper now we have sarfaraz genuine batsman and keeper

We lack fast bowler batsman

Sharjeel Khan
Ahmed shehzad
Azhar Ali
Baber Azan
Sarfaraz Ahmed
Shoaib Malik
Imad waseem
Mohammad nawaz
Shoaib maqsood
Harris sohail
Mohammad ameen
Sohail Khan
Junaid Khan
Yasir shah

These are the players who should be given good run in ODI I'm sure they perform we are new team we will stand up again believe me inzi has to trust these players

BABER AZAM HAS A GOOD FUTURE IF

Let these English come to UAE than you se they won't be scoring even 250

It was luck hales riding today other wise he is a bunny wicket for bowler like sohail Khan caliber

Pakistan should give up playing ODI..They are going from bad to worse day by day

Wahab 10-0-110-0 , Fell short of Australian bowler Mick Lewis's record of 113

14095825_1165129673536205_5539800073262374739_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan need to be patient with ODI team and build slowly. They just have to admit that currently there is not good enough talent to compete against the best in the world. The current crop can work on developing their skill to at least not be humiliated like today, but win enough games to go upto 5-6 position. And then wait for new talent to break through.

Pakistan needs to produce good batters. That should be the focus of the team.

That is true, but did you notice the body language of the players...like they have already lost the match :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom