What's new

Pakistan in England 2016 - ODI Series

After two losses it's like they just gave up.

Yaar haar jeet khel ka hissa hey; what we want from our team is to at least show some venom some fight...I know the team have some new and young players with exposure problem but at least show that you cannot be defeated that easily. I think the management should also focus on the "mental toughness" aspect of the players.

Yaar haar jeet khel ka hissa hey; what we want from our team is to at least show some venom some fight...I know the team have some new and young players with exposure problem but at least show that you cannot be defeated that easily. I think the management should also focus on the "mental toughness" aspect of the players.

That's the problem. They can't pic themselves up after falling down. But you can't teach mental toughness. The players need to do it themselves. We're just gonna have to wait for new generation of players if this team doesn't get its act together.

That's the problem. They can't pic themselves up after falling down. But you can't teach mental toughness. The players need to do it themselves. We're just gonna have to wait for new generation of players if this team doesn't get its act together.

Yeah, I believe it too....I think its a painstaking waiting game to get things fixed there is no short cut.

Imad Waseem to me looks like a player who can play under pressure he is a good find (for now)...but ironically he too was out from the team today.

Azhar Ali the worst captain and Odi team in the history of Pakistan cricket.

Najam Sethi, Shehryar Khan and Shakeel Sheikh....a lot of crap for u & ur PCB board....they should be kicked out of PCB.

Why is such a difference in Pakistan playing test and ODI and 20-20?

Nobody can say that this is the team that played so well against Englands tests simply capitulated in ODIs.

This group of players in ODI team of Pakistan are ALL MENTAL RETARDS !!!

@WAJsal bro can you move my post to the "stupid and funny section"??
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
No comments. Maybe this massacre will lead to something good, Wahab is not using his brain at all. Bowls at the same place all the time, and the no balls....No comments.

England should offer unconditional apology to what they have done:guns:

No comments. Maybe this massacre will lead to something good, Wahab is not using his brain at all. Bowls at the same place all the time, and the no balls....No comments.
Wahab? ONly him?

You know something is seriously wrong, alarming, when you see Nawaz was the best bowler in our side.

Untitled.jpg

Amir went for 72, Yasir for 48 in 6 overs! No wicket between them.

Bro, as i have mentioned in the past as well, this team is NOT set up for the modern ODI game. The attitude/mentality is not there at all. Especially in batting. Plus we need two good all rounders and a good spinner that can make it happen on dead tracks as well. Amir i hope will get back, he is having a poor serise but he will be back but again we need a quality pace bowler along side him. Hasan will be the third bowler only. Come on, this is PAKISTANI PACE battery we are talking about, Hasan wont be our second bowler, we wont settle for that. That will make four two quicks, one medium fast, one spinner plus two all rounders. Another who can bowl 4 5 over if situation allows. IN batting we need to show ALL of them out as they are infected as well. No matter how good they are, they are infected with that same virus of "spending time on pitch" The modern ODI have evolved, we need people who can rotate strike and hit big. Hmaray shehzady bhag ka run lyna to shaan ka kheelaf samjtay haan and they fear for the saftey of ball when it comes to hitting. We need a new lot, even if they perform poorly stick with them for some time.

It will be hard to change the mentality of this current lot and they will persist on doing things the old fashioned way and even failing at that.

England should offer unconditional apology to what they have done:guns:
EXACTLY!!
That was terrorism!! US must bomb them!

444 Runs :cry:. This is a War Crime, we need UN intervention here :lol:
I call for Nuremberg trials-II

Wahab? ONly him?

You know something is seriously wrong, alarming, when you see Nawaz was the best bowler in our side.
No-balls, mis-fielding cost us a big score. Poor bowling came second to that. Hales was on 75 when he should have got out and Wahab bowled a no-ball. Fielding was too poor.
First 15 over were pretty good from bowlers, the fielding was very poor though. And then came Wahab.

Now that i think about it, Shehzad and Umer Akmal weren't so bad. Shehzad should be brought back, no choice really. And he should be educated.

No-balls, mis-fielding cost us a big score. Poor bowling came second to that. Hales was on 75 when he should have got out and Wahab bowled a no-ball. Fielding was too poor.
Wahab ALONE is not the problem. Tell me how good our other fielders are. Wahab do not deserves to be in team as he is havine a time off for quite some time now however we should not make him the scapegoat as this way all of those others will escape unharmed. This is a collective problems and need a similar solution.

First 15 over were pretty good from bowlers, the fielding was very poor though. And then came Wahab.

Now that i think about it, Shehzad and Umer Akmal weren't so bad. Shehzad should be brought back, no choice really. And he should be educated.
Nops, INFECTED!! And trust me, this is an infectious disease! Keep any of the infected once and you will end up with all the team suffering again. Have to sacrifice on those "talents" and "promising player" for the greater good of the team.

What you have to say about yasir shah now?

PCB should stop giving salaries to those players who does not perform more then 2 matches..

What you have to say about yasir shah now?

PCB should stop giving salaries to those players who does not perform more then 2 matches..
Do you have a better spinner than Yasir Shah in the country? we have no replacements, we are missing Ajmal.

Flawed logic, it's their line of work. Why should they stop getting paid?

Back
Top Bottom