What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

We shouldn't be going for F18s or F15s in any way, as it would be a trap for Paf for keep begging for parts and services for next 2 decades. Already maintaing F16s is quite enough for Paf. I don't thing project azm will mature In next 10 years, at the end a part of it will only come out as avionics package for f31s. Chinese and Pakistani mix of technologies to be incorporated in a better version of F31

We shouldn't be going for F18s or F15s in any way, as it would be a trap for Paf for keep begging for parts and services for next 2 decades. Already maintaing F16s is quite enough for Paf. I don't thing project azm will mature In next 10 years, at the end a part of it will only come out as avionics package for f31s. Chinese and Pakistani mix of technologies to be incorporated in a better version of F31
So it is safe to assume PAF would be future mini PLAF not wise at all keeping all eggs in one basket we need to keep balance between west and east I hope PAF will do it.

86620773_3643466542372342_401828717782892544_n.jpg

Is PAF looking to buy another 32+ F-16s Block-52/72 from USA?

And what about PAF looking to buy some additional used F-16A/Bs from USA or other Air Forces?

Is PAF looking to buy another 32+ F-16s Block-52/72 from USA?

And what about PAF looking to buy some additional used F-16A/Bs from USA or other Air Forces?
Yes PAF has the option to get 18 F-16 Block 52+ under $5.1 Billion aid program through FMS but FMS assistance or full payment comes up as bottle neck.

Yes PAF has the option to get 18 F-16 Block 52+ under $5.1 Billion aid program through FMS but FMS assistance or full payment comes up as bottle neck.

That has long since expired. The option for F-16 is apparently there, just not usong FMS or aid. In other words, PAF would have to pay full price which it wont do for Blk 52+ and probably cant do if blk 72 is on the table. It is better to put money towards Azm with eyes to cooperate with Turkey or China on their respective FGFA projects.

Back
Top Bottom