What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

US is done with Pakistan, as they seek no heed hence do not concern.
they always maintain influence in a particular region with a political push.
addresses if they seek some other power talking influence challenging their hegemony in a region.
interests have been sometime directly due to a war which itself (a political resolution not workable) is to impose a bigger/wider agenda.
Alliances always have worked for their good.
having none of above, Afghan resolve efforts and looking into future, CPEC can only be of interest to US which they will be observing for any benefit IF they can bring out, else they have India to promote their say in the region.

The US will never be done with Pakistan. It will however temper its interactions to its own interests which do include business. If Pakistans economy grows they are a 200+ million person market afterall. It will also depend on how much India is willing to play a foil to China and Russia. From the looks of it thus far, it isnt as gung-ho as the IS may have liked.
I think the Indian polity is far too savvy to play to the US tunes. They will exploit their potential to pander to US fancies but when it comes to true support the USS will always find them lacking. Current US emphasis is on preventing Sino Russian access to the warm Arabian sea, which will give them all weather access. Indian interests coincide as it competes with China in retaining its position in SE Asia as well as improving its market access and share. SO this dynamics will let them toe US lines for some time but they will never go against Indian interests. If the axis of trade via the Chinese BRTroutes increases significantly and Russia and Russian influenced Asian countries start connecting with this, I would not be surprised if India alaso makes overtures of peace and joins the success brigade.
For the first time in the 70 yrs of Pak history we have people looking after Paklands interests so let us see how we deal with those overtures when the do come along. I am all for barter trade to be established at controlled points at the Indo Pak border allowing both parties to exchange goods on a barter basis. The system is old but would in my humble opinion help both countries and allow trade to be established , people to people contacts to increase and mutual trust to be established. It is no longer in Indo Pak interests to fight but to increase harmony and learn to live in peace with each other.
A

US is done with Pakistan, as they seek no heed hence do not concern.
they always maintain influence in a particular region with a political push.
addresses if they seek some other power talking influence challenging their hegemony in a region.
interests have been sometime directly due to a war which itself (a political resolution not workable) is to impose a bigger/wider agenda.
Alliances always have worked for their good.
having none of above, Afghan resolve efforts and looking into future, CPEC can only be of interest to US which they will be observing for any benefit IF they can bring out, else they have India to promote their say in the region.
The US is not done and will never be done with Pakistan. as I said the dynamics of the relattionship will change but for better or worse US is certainly not done with Pakistan. Pakistan is integral to US interests in the SE asian countries.
A

IMG_8850.JPG
IMG_8988.JPG
IMG_9057.JPG

20081015-exercise-davismonthan-011.jpg
IMG_1367.jpg

Vise chairmen of SSB, Mustafa Şeker told that SSB invites Pakistan, Azerbaijan and Qatar for Airborne AESA radar development program of Turkiye.
but development is almost finished, IMO they are at testing phase.

Yo @Maxpane...
I don't know how you're able to get some of these amazing images of the PAF. You outta start up your own Thread dedicated to the images (only) you can upload - and us to see.

Back
Top Bottom