What's new

Pakistan doesn't believe in camp politics: Gen Bajwa

The statement has totally isolated us in the region. Such a strong condemnation of russia will not go well with the countries of region and also the china. Usa will abandon us after 6 months. But some of our elites will make bags of dollars through this gravy train

Russia basicly declared war on Europe and acts like Hitler. Staying "neutral" means you are against Europe. Its that simple.

This makes Pakistan, the only major country in the region to condemn Russia.

China, India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E and even Bangladesh have not condemned Russia.

Which makes Pakistan the only nation there that stands with Europe and will profit from it.

What a bloody circus. The next step would have been to put a large billboard adorned with neon lights with the words "We're In on It" and a smiling picture of the army chief. Thoroughly disgusted with the armed forces today, I come from a family that absolutely detests the armed forces, I thought id always be the contrarian in the family, well not after today.

His loyalty shouldn't put whole Pakistan into jeopardy, by the way if things carry on like this, I fear there will be a revolution coming soon, people like me and others are sick are tired of these same old faces shafting Pakistan every time, this needs to stop.
Nah, no revolution, I can bet on it. Pakistanis don't have what it takes.

F*** europe!

Pakistan depends on many issues directly on Europe. Defense, food, pharma. Your entire airlines fleet is european.

Your elites know this and will act accordingly.

Beside that, Russia is losjng bad in Ukraine. Their front collapses their military is beaten.

Only a fool stays neutral when the loser is clear.

Why because he is safeguarding Pakistan and not the views of armchair generals?

Army is becoming rapidly unpopular now among the educated youth.

This will not bear well for the army in the long run. No amount PR propaganda and drama shows or milinagmas are going to offset the treatment meeted out to IK in face of foreign intervention.

Lowest of lows for Pakistan Army. Bajwa can shove the newest tactical nuke howitzer where the sun don't shine.

China should consider that all J 10 secrets have been passed on to the Americans. CPEC is a dud now we should expect China to scale back all programs indefinitely. @Beast @siegecrossbow

@siegecrossbow what the Chinese take on this ?

Pakistan depends on many issues directly on Europe. Defense, food, pharma. Your entire airlines fleet is european.

Your elites know this and will act accordingly.

Beside that, Russia is losjng bad in Ukraine. Their front collapses their military is beaten.

Only a fool stays neutral when the loser is clear.
nah pakjistani elite depends on many thing like their kids education, their properties e.t.c. he normal people only have hate for the west, as for elite, there time will come !

What can US do for Pakistan, they won't sell any military hardware, will keep on saying to Pakistan do more.
Even if they sell us an aircraft carrier, it’s not worth it. This guy sold his own country and honour for personal gains. And to those saying PTI supporters shouldn’t attack Army, why shouldn’t we? Just yesterday the NSC officially declared it as a foreign funded regime change attempt and today Bajwa declared himself the fourth stooge.

Lowest of lows for Pakistan Army. Bajwa can shove the newest tactical nuke howitzer where the sun don't shine.

China should consider that all J 10 secrets have been passed on to the Americans. CPEC is a dud now we should expect China to scale back all programs indefinitely. @Beast @siegecrossbow
For me Bajwa isn’t not a General, he is more like a politician. We won’t offer anything more advanced than J10 to PAF until these chaos end.

Russia basicly declared war on Europe and acts like Hitler. Staying "neutral" means you are against Europe. Its that simple.

Which makes Pakistan the only nation there that stands with Europe and will profit from it.
Oh dear.

So Switzerland was neutral during ww2 and against Europe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom