What's new

Pakistan doesn't believe in camp politics: Gen Bajwa

Did Bajwa trap Imran Khan by supporting his visit to Russia then throwing him under bus when the Master Race Americans came with a regime change letter???

I don't think it was a 'trap', but it does seem the establishment did miscalculate the blowback, and once the heat turned up a notch from the Americans, the establishment had to make amends, by way of 'neutrality'.

Just a wild guess though.

I believe this is the first time we have called the Russian operation an 'invasion', rather than just saying that territorial integrity of all nations should be respected.

I've been reading on PDF for over 2 decades now.
I have never seen the posters this angry at the behaviour of a COAS or the Pak Military.
This is very dangerous for the Pakistani military to lose the support of the people like this.

Bajwa should be tried for treason.

Even now I have started to have doubts about the current Army chief, at a time when NCV is hours away, he didn't need to make a statement like this, unfortunately it seems Pakistan is a banana Republic, too many traitors, greedy selfish,who don't want to work hard, happy to be slaves of the West.

Pakistan is truly doomed with all corrupts and traitors coming back to power.

Even now I have started to have doubts about the current Army chief, at a time when NCV is hours away, he didn't need to make a statement like this, unfortunately it seems Pakistan is a banana Republic, too many traitors, greedy selfish,who don't want to work hard, happy to be slaves of the West.

Pakistan doesn’t believe in Camp Politics so we will with side with the US.

No you don't. But we want to be in your camp... You can also treat us like slaves.... Why should our slavery be only for the White man??... We can be good slaves to Dalits as well! .. Just send some $$$ to our corrupt politicians and a house in London!
This i was thinking after the statement of Shahbaz shareef.if we are that loosers then why we are resisting india?
We should forget Kashmir and do what india want and reduce the army and our arsenal to minimum level so it will reduce the burden on our economy.

I've been reading on PDF for over 2 decades now.
I have never seen the posters this angry at the behaviour of a COAS or the Pak Military.
This is very dangerous for the Pakistani military to lose the support of the people like this.

Bajwa should be tried for treason.
Why because he is safeguarding Pakistan and not the views of armchair generals?

now pakistan is really not in any camp . we were thrown out from western camp last year . and bajwa make us leave eastern camp too .

Pak don't believe in camp politics, Pak big brass Generals believes in mansions and big ranches in America.

Similar to Shahbaz S. and Khwaja Asif statements, rephrased.

Isn't it an open secret that Pakistan estab. is influenced by Intl' estab.
The Pak Army COAS appointment needs approval from US of America, lets get this clear.

He made the statement out of loyalty.

Pakistan doesn’t believe in Camp Politics so we will with side with the US.

What can US do for Pakistan, they won't sell any military hardware, will keep on saying to Pakistan do more.

joe-biden-800x500.jpg

Major points from General Bajwa's speech today at Islamabad Security Dialogue;

- We enjoy close relationship with China
- We have a long history of excellent and strategic relationship with the United States which is our biggest export partner - we want to build this relationship more
- Sadly the Russian invasion of Ukraine is very unfortunate… a huge tragedy which must be stopped immediately
- Aggression of Russia against a smaller country can't be condoned

Details as reported by Dawn.

Despicable.

He made the statement out of loyalty.
His loyalty shouldn't put whole Pakistan into jeopardy, by the way if things carry on like this, I fear there will be a revolution coming soon, people like me and others are sick are tired of these same old faces shafting Pakistan every time, this needs to stop.

Back
Top Bottom