What's new

Pakistan doesn't believe in camp politics: Gen Bajwa

Even if they sell us an aircraft carrier, it’s not worth it. This guy sold his own country and honour for personal gains. And to those saying PTI supporters shouldn’t attack Army, why shouldn’t we? Just yesterday the NSC officially declared it as a foreign funded regime change attempt and today Bajwa declared himself the fourth stooge.
And we are Pro-Pakistan. We always condemned foreign interference in this country. And today if army is a part of it, we will condemn them too. So stop labelling us anti-army. Most here are from military families and today we all are standing for Pakistan.

For me Bajwa isn’t not a General, he is more like a politician. We won’t offer anything more advanced than J10 to PAF until these chaos end.
If I were China, I’d ensure rollback of CPEC. The snakes in our country do not deserve development. Soon we will see a rise in insurgency, soldiers killed, new ISPR songs made to win back the lost support. This is how this country has worked in the past few decades.

Opposition & Army with US involved can throw a popular civilian government.

Our govt must observe this carefully and keep close watch on US Embassy New Delhi making sure they aren't involved in regime change Or interfere in our democratic process.

nah pakjistani elite depends on many thing like their kids education, their properties e.t.c. he normal people only have hate for the west, as for elite, there time will come !

Few days ago i was told its save for europeans to travel pakistan and even told places to go. Now you say Pakistani hate Europeans. Thanks for being clear on that.

Pakistan depends on many issues directly on Europe. Defense, food, pharma. Your entire airlines fleet is european.

The traitors are not doing this to save Pakistani economy. They are only doing this to save their own investments in the West.

Secondly, the West will forget Pakistan's stance, They will throw Pakistan under the bus and do business with countries that support Russia. Europe wants Saudi oil; they want Indian and Chinese consumer markets.

Our govt must observe this carefully and keep close watch on US Embassy New Delhi making sure they aren't involved in regime change Or interfere in our democratic process.

India is not a democratic country...

FPVKyJbXIAI_Wmc.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan has not spoken a word against Russian invasion of Ukraine since it happened, this is the first time a high ranking official has said that it must be stopped and that it cannot be condoned, indirectly saying that we condemn it.

Also, the same speech talks about better relations with the US.

Well, Pakistan - Imran - did say a significant thing when he arrived in Russia a day before the special operation began. He said something like he has come at a good time. And then IIRC some days ago the Imran government had readied a delegation to go to Russia again so this was tacit support for the Russian operation. The general now saying this shows a major disconnect between the government and the upper command of the army. The general may be in touch with the opposition groups in Pakistan.

Last I checked we are

Your last check was wrong. Neither is India a true democratic country nor is Britain from where India derives its political system from. Please read this post of mine on what a democracy is and is not, where it originated and where it was practiced in the modern world.

Last edited:
My fears are that entire PDM and it’s supporters already hating army now PTI and it’s supporters will also start hating army. Very bad move by army

Can't believe I am agreeing with an Indian.

Y

Bro. You are not even close to imagination.
US don't touch big powers. Looking at the powerfull Indian lobby in white house, it is vice versa actually. Indians can make a regime change in USA.

Their is no such requirement for USA to have a regime change in India ,neither is it possible for them to do so.

Indian Army has never interfered in Indian civilian matters, its a very professional force.

Also every Indian political party has same foreign policy ,all believe in same principles led by Indian Foreign Services, thus no incentive for USA.

Back
Top Bottom