What's new

Pakistan defeats Bangladesh in a Thriller (ASIA CUP 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bh5ZQbYIUAAtruX.jpg

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....can you feel the win people !

you're most immature mind I have ever seen on pdf... your post is the proof.. shhhuuu kid....
Cool down bro. My Grandfather also came to Lahore after the partition. two generations of my family grew up there. mai nai tou uski maa behan aik nahi ki.

You should delete that post.

Cheers.

Congratulations Pakistan. An awesome win. My commiserations to the Bangladesh team which played brilliantly. But for a magnificent knock by Shahid Afridi it could easily have gone the other way.

Cool down bro. My Grandfather also came to Lahore after the partition. two generations of my family grew up there. mai nai tou uski maa behan aik nahi ki.

You should delete that post.

Cheers.

Cricket is the only thing that units us, we dont say Pukhton Afridi pig ya Karachite pig nay out kerwa diya... he deliberately brought his iferiority complex into it.

he totally deserved it, even if I am banned forever over this, I wont regret, cause the next time, haters like him will think twice before barking against Lahoris or spreading hatred, atleast he would.. !

anyways,It was green playing against green ! Brother competing with a brother. West played against East -- we both won ! Love you Muslims of former East Pakistan. It is NOT your defeat. It is a victory for us both !!! :-):pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom