What's new

Pakistan defeats Bangladesh in a Thriller (ASIA CUP 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing to compare Bangladesh and Pakistan, they are both big differences.

Just take a look at Bangladesh immature fans and our fans. Our sympathy goes to Bangladesh team for their losers again.

:pakistan:

its because of our media. our media is full of world class dumb@sses

What a win Pakistan… Great team effort! What can we say about Boom Boom Afridi? Pakistan’s largest chase ever! Congratulations on making history!

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
/quote]

central command watches cricket matches :woot: or just to improve american image a propogenda division? Are u congratulating on the behalf of Govt. of USA?? :woot:

When Bangali Galz Crying on Afridi 6z Indian and Pakistani Conversation

Pakistani: Apologies to the Bangaldeshi botiful galz for making them cry....I offer my shoulder for them to cry on.....

Indian: Rehne de re. . tera bhai jyada kareeb rehta hai mai sambhal lunga unko:D

Pakistani: tu mama bag pack kar thay nikal airport wapise waastay lol

Bangali: Line bahut lambi hai .... khandhe walo ki ... token lo:S

Cricket is the only thing that units us, we dont say Pukhton Afridi pig ya Karachite pig nay out kerwa diya... he deliberately brought his iferiority complex into it.

he totally deserved it, even if I am banned forever over this, I wont regret, cause the next time, haters like him will think twice before barking against Lahoris or spreading hatred, atleast he would.. !
You did right thing man, he totally deserves two or three galian more for using that word. We should respect everybody's opinion but if one uses this kind of language then they deserve a befitting reply.

When Bangali Galz Crying on Afridi 6z Indian and Pakistani Conversation

Pakistani: Apologies to the Bangaldeshi botiful galz for making them cry....I offer my shoulder for them to cry on.....

Indian: Rehne de re. . tera bhai jyada kareeb rehta hai mai sambhal lunga unko:D

Pakistani: tu mama bag pack kar thay nikal airport wapise waastay lol

Bangali: Line bahut lambi hai .... khandhe walo ki ... token lo:S

Token wali baat bhi indian ne hi boli thi jhuttey :rofl::rofl:

its because of our media. our media is full of world class damn@sses

Very embarrassing, we can't bear to look at them. Their fans are just ugly and childish. We need to focus on Pakistani batting especially Shahid Afridi and scoreboard, not teenagers girls screaming all over again, otherwise they should be arrest to Pakistan authorities for investigations. :D

Shahid-Afridi-.jpg

Pakistani-batsman-Shahid-Afridi-L-plays-a-shot-during-the-First-T20-International-at-Dubai-stadium-on-November-13-2013..jpg

You did right thing man, he totally deserves two or three galian more for using that word. We should respect everybody's opinion but if one uses this kind of language then they deserve a befitting reply.

Hate is a crime, especially in which you are dividing Pakistan on hatred basis.. swearing is a lesser evil to what damage he was trying to do, if we had lost the match, imagine the damage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom