What's new

Pakistan defeats Bangladesh in a Thriller (ASIA CUP 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :haha: :D

Cricket is the only thing that units us, we dont say Pukhton Afridi pig ya Karachite pig nay out kerwa diya... he deliberately brought his iferiority complex into it.

he totally deserved it, even if I am banned forever over this, I wont regret, cause the next time, haters like him will think twice before barking against Lahoris or spreading hatred, atleast he would.. !

pathan power

Where can Bangladesh get some Patans from? We need to get them into the Cricket team lol

Yaar afridi ki batting aur last overs ki video chahiye...Anybody?????

What a win Pakistan… Great team effort! What can we say about Boom Boom Afridi? Pakistan’s largest chase ever! Congratulations on making history!

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur
You watch cricket in the states?

anyways,It was green playing against green ! Brother competing with a brother. West played against East -- we both won ! Love you Muslims of former East Pakistan. It is NOT your defeat. It is a victory for us both !!! :-):pakistan:

that's the condolence for us now . at least another Muslim country would play the final with huge possibility of win Asia cup again.

@Parul I told you....................no matter how much they score....BD is BOUND to lose.........

BD never dissapoints me :lol:

Even, I was supporting Pakistan & would also support them in Final against Srilanka. :)

There is nothing to compare Bangladesh and Pakistan, they are both big differences.

Just take a look at Bangladesh immature fans and our fans. Our sympathy goes to Bangladesh team for their losers again.

:pakistan:

180607.jpg

:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom