What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, .22, it has less recoil than a Diana pellet gun! :D

.22 is a deadly close quarter round, the reason it is deadly has 90% to do with the less recoil you are talking about. with a good hand you can put 6 holes back to back within 50-70 meters. Now using a .22 hollow point you should never have a problem putting anything down within that range. If you have to engage anything in the city, it will be within the 100 meter range.

kam se kam saat sal ki umar mein mujra dekhane tou nahin le gae the na...nach panjaban nach
still confused aren't you???twade aaloo jaise deemagh da kachaloo tey nai bana ditta kisi ne....:D

.22 is a deadly close quarter round, the reason it is deadly has 90% to do with the less recoil you are talking about. with a good hand you can put 6 holes back to back within 50-70 meters. Now using a .22 hollow point you should never have a problem putting anything down within that range. If you have to engage anything in the city, it will be within the 100 meter range.
Trust me, it's my only hobby :D I'm not seven anymore. For close quarter I keep an mp9 close-by, however, nothing beats the "fear" that the bang of an AK47 delivers. AK47 with (Tungsten Carbide / APB), not even an APC can stand in the way, at-least not the local one :P

Fear makes things run. Moving targets drop my probability to hit them.

Fear makes things run. Moving targets drop my probability to hit them.
LOL - Sniper are we? :D

Buddy by the way, what's your avatar, is it a wolf? There is something similar to it in a right-wing Turkish political party logo as well. If memory serves me right, I remember seeing something similar in the Balkans, long.... long.... time ago during an engagement there, I maybe mistaken though!

430181-hijabprotestexpressJI-1346598707-851-640x480.jpg

MULTAN: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) demanded on Sunday that hijab should be made compulsory in the Constitution of Pakistan to make it an obligatory element of life for all women.
More than 200 women of Multan had gathered at Nawaz Shehar Square to protest against “media campaigns targeting hijab” and announced that the JI will celebrate “International Hijab Day” every year on September 4. The protest was led by the head of JI Multan women wing, Nazima Lala Rukh.
The protesters declared media as the biggest tool used by the west against Islam and said, “Hijab is the identity of women and the media is unaware of the holiness of hijab which is helping the western hands.”
The protesting women were wearing veils and were covered from head to toe beyond recognition. They declared that this was the right way of doing hijab which is compulsory for all Muslim women in the world.
The women were also carrying placards and banners against the western community, blaming the media for being their agent and supporters.
The protest continued for two hours.
The JI has planned to organise special seminars in women institutions all across Pakistan to teach women about the importance and compulsion of hijab to commemorate Hijab Day.
Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI – The Express Tribune
how ironic, they are holding a banner that says 'hijab is my pride, not compulsion' and they want to make it a law, idiots want to destroy pakistan, i request the government to ship these lunatics to saudi arabia before they destroy our society.

No SHAMK9, they are saying the right thing. In an Islamic state Men and Women must dress modestly according to what the Qu'ran and Sunnah says.

Don't be such a jerk. Muslims are supposed to follow what Islam says.

LOL - Sniper are we? :D

Buddy by the way, what's your avatar, is it wolf? There is something similar to it in a Turkish political parties logo as well. I do remember seeing something similar in the Balkans, long long time ago during an engagement, I maybe mistaken though!

Its a Fenris wolf and is a Norse mythical creature.

I am not sure if I should laugh, cry or be astonished! I will go for shock for now....

1stly, the woman right in front of the banner isn't wearing a proper Hijab (what she is voicing out is not what she is practising)...

2ndly, for all those who brought jeans into the topic- All I have to say is jeans is WAY BETTER than tang pajama shalwars OR even better than curidaar shalwars and all those rotten fashions that came up!

As for those who want to impose niqab- HOW ABOUT you lower your gaze 1st? Because that commandment came before covering up your women like a mummy!

As for those voicing out like idiots against Hijab! Lets see your mothers, wives and daughters prade in market or any streets with half of those fashionable clothes which mind you are not even decent!

Finally, I do not think women should be allowed to wear WHATEVER they want....you will understand the seriousness when you become a parent. Once allowed a little freedom, many who - like MOST of you said in other threads and I ALWAYS say = MOST IN PAKISTAN are illetrate and don't know the difference between moderation and crossing the line!

This is true for everyone from the religious fanatic who tries make you swallow his opinion rather than what the Quran really says to the loony political bafoon who only wants votes. I recall women in the media crying their throats out (some years back) about not being allowed to wear drooping necklines or something.

Seriously, when it comes to culturally as well as religiously, we are not a wild nation!

There is laws for everything...From immigration laws of America which you people are ready to abide to the laws of the trade which many of you do....But when it comes to laws of religion you wanna spit on it or ask for a compromise?

THAT itself is backward gear into stone age -as for this thread - where clothes were not a problem, cheating, lying was everyday work, slaves were allowed and prostituition was normal. When people became aware, that is when they started covering up....

Hijab just means cover up, hide, protect...If ou do not wish any of this for YOUR female then that is fine with you..But as a ummah, I want hijab (decent covering) for every woman....Because you are not a Muslim until you do not wish for others what you wish for yourself..

Sorry if I sound a little drunk, but am not on my laptop can't seem to control this 1...

Seen soooo many of these!

430181-hijabprotestexpressJI-1346598707-851-640x480.jpg

MULTAN: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) demanded on Sunday that hijab should be made compulsory in the Constitution of Pakistan to make it an obligatory element of life for all women.
More than 200 women of Multan had gathered at Nawaz Shehar Square to protest against “media campaigns targeting hijab” and announced that the JI will celebrate “International Hijab Day” every year on September 4. The protest was led by the head of JI Multan women wing, Nazima Lala Rukh.
The protesters declared media as the biggest tool used by the west against Islam and said, “Hijab is the identity of women and the media is unaware of the holiness of hijab which is helping the western hands.”
The protesting women were wearing veils and were covered from head to toe beyond recognition. They declared that this was the right way of doing hijab which is compulsory for all Muslim women in the world.
The women were also carrying placards and banners against the western community, blaming the media for being their agent and supporters.
The protest continued for two hours.
The JI has planned to organise special seminars in women institutions all across Pakistan to teach women about the importance and compulsion of hijab to commemorate Hijab Day.
Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI – The Express Tribune
how ironic, they are holding a banner that says 'hijab is my pride, not compulsion' and they want to make it a law, idiots want to destroy pakistan, i request the government to ship these lunatics to saudi arabia before they destroy our society.

Pakistan's constitution should be amended to make Pakistan a secular country. The country should get out of RELIGION business.

We do not want any more TALIBANIZATION of our country anymore.

The banner clearly says "Hijab is my pride not compulsion" so why make it compulsary on others. If they feel pride in wearing Hijab they can but if they don't want who are you to make it compulsary on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom