What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong about Allah ordering Hijab. Please quote me from Quran where Allah says to women to wear Hijab. I have read in Quran for women to be modest. Besides that let Allah be the judge for people.

It is IGNORANT TALIBAN like you who are destroying Pakistan.

Take your ignorance elsewhere.

ignore him he doesnt know **** yet he is a self proclaimed scholar. The reality is, Islam in the hands of some half leanred is like medicine in the hands of a quack they are both traitors one to its faith the other to the humanity.

P.S Khan Sahib - Koi email wagheraa hai aap ki ? I want to ask you a few questions about Pathans, NWFP, Afghanistan, Bachaa Khan Sahib and Quaid-e-Azam !
Yara, I'll give you my email. Just wait for PM privileges to open! :)

i know whats next on the Jamati agenda """ men should grow beard to their bellies , preferbly should reach their pubical hair and wear national dress shalwar kamiz , shalwar should not go below the knees and cover head with a pagar

Yara, I'll give you my email. Just wait for PM privileges to open! :)

Yaaar tum koi kurrri nahin ho ! Why this secrecy ? :P

i know whats next on the Jamati agenda """ men should grow beard to their bellies , preferbly should reach their pubical hair and wear national dress shalwar kamiz , shalwar should not go below the knees and cover head with a pagar

Does the other way around counts ? :blink:

Its not Islam anymore,Its mullahism

Strong words like Traitor,against God, and sinner is used to define difference . Human Enforcement /Instant Resolution is preferred to do God's Work For God Before God can Judge...wonder how many will have to be let go in the judgement day...for their brothers already judged them

When you know about web security as much as I do, you'll understand....:D

You hail from Waziristan, you're family with the Grandma of B.Mehsud and you're worried about 'security' ? Angry Khochaaa internet pe bhi bohaaat frightening cheeez hotii hai ! :D

Worst place for a Pathan is the internet. It's someplace he can't slap you back, or protect his honor! :rofl:

An honorable Pathan - ain't that an oxymoron ! :P

*wonders whether that'll finally unhinge Khan Sahib into blasting me with the sweetest abuses in Pashto...ahhh oh how I love that language and the best part of any language are the choicest gallliyaaaans in it ! :D*

An honorable Pathan - ain't that an oxymoron ! :P

*wonders whether that'll finally unhinge Khan Sahib into blasting me with the sweetest abuses in Pashto...ahhh oh how I love that language and the best part of any language are the choicest gallliyaaaans in it ! :D*
Yara, @Aero may troll us soon, I can sense his presence! :rofl:

Let me finish with this then. PIG! :angry:

Pig is not a 'Pashto' word ! :P Mein ne Pashto mein gaallii ki baaat kee theee ! :angry:

P.S Whats up with you guys ? Yeh Afghani Naan hai yaaa pataaang (kite !) ? :blink:

Pig is not a 'Pashto' word ! :P Mein ne Pashto mein gaallii ki baaat kee theee ! :angry:

P.S Whats up with you guys ? Yeh Afghani Naan hai yaaa pataaang (kite !) ? :blink:
Ta khoray........... :sick:
I didn't say the whole thing... I feel ashamed dude.... The thing is Pashto is a very coarse language, if I translate anything bad from Pashto, you'll kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom