What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Pathan. I was given a .22 Brno rifle when I was seven as my first gift. First lesson my father taught me was, "son, be careful, never take an innocent life, use it for protection of your family only, to take a life of an innocent, or someone who does not have the means to protect himself is tantamount to killing humanity as a whole"

It's just not enthusiasm, you need guidance of elders as well, before you can ponder decisions and outcomes of situations before you act on urges. I feel as if, the education at home in Pakistan has been compromised, people have started down a path where compromise and reaching an understanding on differing viewpoints, has no chance to succeed.

Oh, well... what can I alone do. So **** it!

The conservative extremists and liberal extremists used to get along fine, each knowing there place. Since the conservatives tried to push their agendas on the street, the liberal started to push their agendas in laws and media. The streets started winning, now the liberals will have to fight dirty on the streets or risk losing their cities. The good thing is eventually it will come down to brains over brawn and sensibility will win over insanity.

I'm a Pathan. I was given a .22 Brno rifle when I was seven as my first gift. First lesson my father taught me was, "son, be careful, never take an innocent life, use it for protection of your family only, to take a life of an innocent, or someone who does not have the means to protect himself is tantamount to killing humanity as a whole"

It's just not enthusiasm, you need guidance of elders as well, before you can ponder decisions and outcomes of situations before you act on urges. I feel as if, the education at home in Pakistan has been compromised, people have started down a path where compromise and reaching an understanding on differing viewpoints, has no chance to succeed.

i imagine you must have been like this with a gun :sniper:

this is hijab too :rolleyes:

Hijab-and-Skinny-Jeans-Style.png

When parents give gun as present then they have to be extra careful with the child unless you go on shooting rampage with in the house itself.Here question is not of child but about grown wup adult women who have there abilities to take decision about what is wrong and what is right.An you cant impose anything on adult unless they are willing to.

We've been raised confused, we will stay confused and we will die as a confused nation.... we study our Mother Tongue at homes and in family, we speak our National Language at schools/college, our syllabus is in English and we give exams in English Language, and we go to Masjid/Madrassah to learn Quran which in Arabic Language... so tell me all where are we heading with all this? Do you really guys think that we as a nation will agree upon one thing? There are reported 72 Sects of Islam and I can prove, there are over a million let alone in Pakistan...

P.S: Qur'an and Sunnah is there, and we all will be judged according to our mental approach. So guys, take a chill pill and live, and let others live their lives how they want.

The good thing is eventually it will come down to brains over brawn and sensibility will win over insanity.

I'm thinking VX agent, tactical nukes on "lost" towns, shock and awe the bejesus out of them! :D

Or Ataturk's recipe is an alternative! :rofl:

When parents give gun as present then they have to be extra careful with the child unless you go on shooting rampage with in the house itself.Here question is not of child but about grown wup adult women who have there abilities to take decision about what is wrong and what is right.An you cant impose anything on adult unless they are willing to.

Not one KID, ever, I repeat EVER killed or shot anyone else!

Somebody massacare this illegitimate child of molana mardoodi aka all the men of jamat

Somebody massacare this illegitimate child of molana mardoodi aka all the men of jamat
Actually, you are absolutely right! If I ever get access to a time machine, first order of business would be to slit his throat @ age 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom