What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

We have reports that India is attacking in February 2021. So we are ready.
Yaar don't too much speculate, and if true what your source, some other guy in PA section saying same thing again and again , he said India will attack in November and November was gone nothing was happened, and he is saying same in December but December is almost over also, don't spread false speculations

Yaar don't too much speculate, and if true what your source, some other guy in PA section saying same thing again and again , he said India will attack in November and November was gone nothing was happened, and he is saying same in December but December is almost over also, don't spread false speculations
India might not also attack in February. But after February, India will lose its chance of attack till November 2021.
So yeah, let's see. May be its just speculation.

Never blame anyone unless you are so sure. FM Shah Mehmood Qureshi just told Media as well. We have reliable intel that India is planning to attempt the so-called surgical strikes again. Never let your guard down and don't ever trust the enemy given their treachery & deceptive warfare. There are reports and can happen.

These J-10Cs are with Chinese Engines, I saw some details in a Chinese Blog.

No, they are not ... and yes, there is so much noise on this stuff but most of these guys barely can differ between an AL-31FN and a WS-10.

Forget this, at least all J-10Cs shown in an image or video published clearly are powered by AL-31FN.

1608403861961.png

There is not going to be a war, Forget your "inside sources and connections, papa in military establishment " and the fake and sold Pakistan media journos.
Use common sense. Will India risk a 2 front war at present with their ongoing border problems with China ? No matter how much the gangus tout (live in their Bollywood fantasy world ) about being ready for a 2 front war , they know in reality what the score is. Their weak constituency and bungholes cannot tolerate any real confrontation nor can their landscape (sans toilet facilities ) tolerate open diarrhoeal defecation if it does become a reality.
It is going to be a calculated false flag at best with the understanding how muck **** side will retaliate and inflict so as to appease masses on both sides.
PDF will be rife with pride as to a stunning humiliation of the Gangus. They will ban the usual degenerate ahole Endians as they talk their usual BS here.
The gangus will be posting their usual BS on their sites and silencing any and all brave venturers there.
Pak army will unfortunately respond with a calculated response with understanding from their counterparts to appease the masses.
The **** TV and media outlets will continue showing " celebreties" enjoying and singing/dancing to bollywood tunes.
The patwari and libtards will continue with their narrative and vote for nawaz/ppp to continue rocking for banya brothership.
The rare few like me will continue to pray to return to the motherland and embrace shahadat as in all our prayers.
May Allah forgive all our sins.

I think conducting these exercises from Bholari airbase because it is close to sir creek and junahghar. In this exercise, without using F16(using J-10 to counter Rafael)it is kind of avoid any US finding, which is a clear indication of Pakistan in future is ready to free up his area from India illegal occupations. We can sense from Indian media these exercises are making India nervous, confused and frustrated from the Gujarat side. The real question is how India will afford a 2.5 front war.

Last edited:
JH7A2 is here if pics comment is correct @MastanKhan
I have been looking at it frame by frame I cannot come to a decision but I am certain that what ever it is it isnt a J-10 and the cockpit and the wing placement is not really close to a flanker!

Analyzing the Vertical stabilizer, high wing position and front fuselage symmetry is making me lean towards the JH-7 BUT! the 4th covered aircraft to me appears to have two Vstabs.

There is a very high possibility that these videos will be scrutinized by the IAF intelligence it might very well be a calculated move on behalf of the PAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom