What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

It would have been full of fun if pakistan would have been allowed to use f16s in these exercises .j11 and j10 C vs jft 17 and mirages is one sided game . Paf f16 block 52 vs j11 and j10 would have been worth seeing competition .
Anyways good on them ...

Just wondering are these J-10s or something else.

What.png

CJCSC witnessed the conduct of Pak-China Joint Air Exercise “Shaheen-IX”

• The exercise is intended to further enhance interoperability of both Air Forces and has provided an excellent opportunity to learn from each others’ experience, says ISPR.
  • Chairman JCSC lauded the professionalism of the participants and appreciated the efforts of PAF and People’s Liberation Army Air Force in conducting a bilateral exercise in a befitting manner.

Deino, are the J-10C equipped with russian engine or Chinese ones.
Oh well ... the best saying came from this forum not so long ago (unfortunately I don't remember who it was): Never invite a German to a party unless he pays for the beer.

Cheers. :smitten:

Interoperability with these beasts on the ground, in air or at sea are the stuffs to be afraid of!!! The entire IAF is now standing stark naked like their Satan worshippers feeding on the remains of the human dead bodies at their cemeteries where their dead bodies are burnt!!! Their jets will drop down dead like flies.....

I was wondering that too.....and yes i captured the image from todays video of CJCSC visit to the exercise.

Even though, we haven't seen JH-7As clearly in any picture. No doubt, Shaheen series is not just some random exercise. Interoperability is the keyword. So the exercise concluded and hopefully we have learnt a lot in area of new tactics, threat, counter offensive, defensive strategy and above all checking into capability of platform in respective domain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom