What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

Shaheen exe. PLAAF J-11BS flying over Sindh, Pakistan

1612992899067.png

Edit: J11BS not BH/G

Last edited:

this is that motorway! @Deino

@Deino And here is the entire journey from M2 to M9. And its the M9 thats shown in background of that pic.

Dont take it negatively, but may not know as much as we do since we the citizens of Pakistan.

Last edited:
look mister German! i respect you, but dont try to be smartass everytime!
These are those PLAAF J11BH that you yourself had identified!{in a satellite pic if u remember} And that photo is from an official source of PAF.

In the pic, in the background you can see motorway connecting Karachi to the North of Pak, along with railway link. This kind of white/grey terrain color is of Pak's south......its all part of CPEC!!!!!

THIS PHOTO WAS ACTUALLY A MESSAGE FOR YOU GUYS! :lol:

THAT CLEARLY YR SMARTASS DIDNT PICK!:rofl:

Pardon if I again sounded rude, this was never my intention but you comment makes you look like a fool even more regardless what was taken "from an official source of PAF!" It is wrong and honestly claiming this is a J-11BH makes you only look more like a fool.

Here we go: This is the J-11BH I identified ...

Shaheen IX 2020 - J-11BH no. 24.jpg

It is a nearly white/light grey single seater with a black radome + pitot, It carries clearly visible the no. 24 and now to your image:

It was one image of a series of photos taken by Yu Hongchun and published at the http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/foucs site. It was in fact even acknowledged to be from the 176th Air Brigade FTTB. A simple image-search and check would have revealed this easily the source and You could have easily noticed the differences yourself. A J-16 has a dark grey colour, a grey radome without a pitot, an off-set IRST-dome and an IFR-probe ... all details you COULD have noticed if you had done your homeworks instead of simply copy&pasting rubbish from any random Pakistani site. :hitwall:

J-16 78x7x - 176. Brig - Yu Hongchun - 1.jpg

J-16 78x7x - 176. Brig - Yu Hongchun - 2.jpg

J-16 78x7x - 176. Brig - Yu Hongchun - 3.jpg

PS: http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2020-12/23/content_9957331.htm

1613030915617.png

So much on "look mister German! i respect you, but dont try to be smartass everytime!" ... Who is the "SMARTASS" now, and who's the fool. As such, don't be a fool and pretend this to be a J-11BH or argue it is from an official PAF site, it is most likely taken from Chinamil by someone who has no clue and even less interest in facts. And yes, I am a smartass ... at least in this case! 😉

I'm prepared to accept your apology. :smitten:

Last edited:
Pardon if I again sounded rude, this was never my intention but you comment makes you look like a fool even more regardless what was taken "from an official source of PAF!" It is wrong and honestly claiming this is a J-11BH makes you only look more like a fool.

Here we go: This is the J-11BH I identified ...

View attachment 715366

It is a nearly white/light grey single seater with a black radome + pitot, It carries clearly visible the no. 24 and now to your image:

It was one image of a series of photos taken by Yu Hongchun and published at the http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/foucs site. It was in fact even acknowledged to be from the 176th Air Brigade FTTB. A simple image-search and check would have revealed this easily

View attachment 715369
View attachment 715368
View attachment 715367

So much on "look mister German! i respect you, but dont try to be smartass everytime!" ... Who is the "SMARTASS" now, and who's the fool. As such, don't be a fool and pretend this to be a J-11BH or argue it is from an official PAF site, it is most likely taken from Chinamil by someone who has no clue and even less interest in facts. And yes, I am a smartass ... at least in this case! 😉

I'm prepared to accept your apology. :smitten:
PS: http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2020-12/23/content_9957331.htm

View attachment 715371
This pic is of bone dry conditions of a desert which is of a complete flat terrain. With the best of my knowledge China doesnt have that kind of terrain, maybe Gobi desert......but thats a cold desert and terrain color isnt grayish/whitish khakee. That kind of terrain is found in south of Pak.

Well if they arnt J11BH then certainly they will be J11BG! wont they? which also you had identified....
anyways read my post#631 again i wrote J11BH/G.

Besides i have shown you that motorway too which is running in the background so.......

As i said, you maybe knowing a thing or two, but we are in the end of the day citizens of Pakistan! You cant realistically know abt these things more then us!

Edit: sorry these gray J11 are J11BS you had identified them in post#64 and found that picture.

Last edited:
This pic is of bone dry conditions of a desert which is of a complete flat terrain. With the best of my knowledge China doesnt have that kind of terrain, maybe Gobi desert......but thats a cold desert and terrain color isnt grayish/whitish khakee. That kind of terrain is found in south of Pak.

Well if they arnt J11BH then certainly they will be J11BG! wont they? which also you had identified....
anyways read my post#631 again i wrote J11BH/G.

Besides i have shown you that motorway too which is running in the background so.......

As i said, you maybe knowing a thing or two, but we are in the end of the day citizens of Pakistan! You cant realistically know abt these things more then us!

Edit: sorry these gray J11 are J11BS you had identified them in post#64 and found that picture.

Come one, be a man and accept you were wrong! This won't hurt. 😉

Trying to tell me this a a J-11BH or even BG, ignoring all details I gave you like the radome, the offset IRST dome and more ... and now you come up and tell me you don't know such a desert in china or a brief video showing a very different motorway, so it MUST be Pakistan??? :crazy: I even gave you the source. And since you noted "With the best of my knowledge" ... sometimes "the best" is still not enough.

I'm really sad and in fact angry by such a lame attempt to safe face :hitwall: ... but it all makes it even worse.
Just admit, You were wrong.

Or do you really want to get a lesson from a "German Smartass" on how to identify a certain Flanker variant?

Last edited:
Just to give you some food of thought ... and please not again such lame arguments like "I don't know such a desert in CHina", "the motorway looks similar" or "it could be a J-11BG" (which in fact did not participate at Shaheen IX as the J-16 did not participate too)!

J-16 vs J-11BS.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom