What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

I still say PAF should go after J-11 ... I watched this video and i was impressed, J-11 is almost stealth, it has stronger very powerful Chinese engines, it can hold large arms etc

and watch this one as well ...

I still say PAF should go after J-11 ... I watched this video and i was impressed, J-11 is almost stealth, it has stronger very powerful Chinese engines, it can hold large arms etc

and watch this one as well ...

NOT POSSIBLE, because J-11 is based on RUSSIAN DESIGN (Su-27/30) unless Russia can allow China to export J-11 to 3rd party

Russia would allow if China asks it. Russia needs China more then ever before. They won't refuse.
So why they still not allowed China to sell j-11 to Pakistan ????
Russia would allow if China asks it. Russia needs China more then ever before. They won't refuse.
And why China is not asking we already showed interest in j11 i think

Are you sure Pakistan actually tried to get them ??? The rumors of Navy being interested in them were just rumors. PAF is still reluctant to go for twin engine jets.
The main question is that if we showing the interest in j11 then why China is not asking from Russia to allow the sale of j11??

So if three J10C are new without marking so we can safely assume welcome to Bolhari dear J10C welcome to PAF first batch of 3 is here

I repeat getting permission from Russia is not the issue. None what so ever.
India is still the biggest cash cow for russian defence industry & our relationship has not reached the stage where they are willing to agonise India for few J11s.
Also why would China ask for permission when J10 can be offered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom