What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

1607688745135.png

Why is the J10C not marked by the PLAF but only numbered?

I read that there is a plane coming to Pakistan for the first time. What is it?

Anybody know anything?

Welcome to the Forum. I am afraid that for the transparency, I had to correct one of your location flag that we mostly try to insist members for correct location for the same reason.

On topic: As far as I observe, other members especially from China can add further, PLAAF designations are different and what I see is that few planes are without official marking given its capabilities and deployment for unknown operational areas with PLAAF. Furthermore, as the speculations goes further, indeed some of J-10C are installed with different equipment and above all, this exercise involves a lot of aspects/threat assessment scenarios with most possible adversary's game plan.

Welcome to the Forum. I am afraid that for the transparency, I had to correct one of your location flag that we mostly try to insist members for correct location for the same reason.

On topic: As far as I observe, other members especially from China can add further, PLAAF designations are different and what I see is that few planes are without official marking given its capabilities and deployment for unknown operational areas with PLAAF. Furthermore, as the speculations goes further, indeed some of J-10C are installed with different equipment and above all, this exercise involves a lot of aspects/threat assessment scenarios with most possible adversary's game plan.
We must use VPN, you can view my current IP, if there is no error it should be displayed in Japan. This problem was explained at the time of registration.

As for your answer, can I understand that the main role of the J10C is to simulate Rafale? If I understand it correctly, this is primarily a simulation of an opponent.Rather than testing new weapons and technologies.

Mystery solved of these alleged "unmarked" PLAAF J-10C taking part in the current Shaheen IX exercise.

In fact here is J-10C numbered 78082 in low-visibility markings from the 177th Air Brigade at the Dingxin FTTB.

(Image via @ForumStrategic and identification via @nudelsinpita at Twitter)

View attachment 695267
View attachment 695266
Negative, the satellite image is from earlier Shaheen VII exercise.

1607700087956.png

Russia has reached the stage that they would not prefer India over China. Specially as India is getting more and more close to USA. Recent statement of Russia's foreign minister is big proof of it. He literally snubbed India on its border issue with China.
It's not about China but Pakistan & all those rumored offerings were to push India to buy their stuff. Putin is yet to visit Pakistan after his cancelled tour of 2012. That's all from me as I don't want to derail the thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom