What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

I repeat getting permission from Russia is not the issue. None what so ever.
Bro please do not take any offence but the way you are saying it feels like you had a meeting with putin yesterday. Remember you were so adamant about mig-35 and other Russian stuff including T-90 and boasted they were 100% coming no issues whatsoever. We have all seen what happened to all your inside info. You are another Twitter baba and upgrade version of Azadpakistan guy.

India is still the biggest cash cow for russian defence industry & our relationship has not reached the stage where they are willing to agonise India for few J11s.
Also why would China ask for permission when J10 can be offered.
Russia has reached the stage that they would not prefer India over China. Specially as India is getting more and more close to USA. Recent statement of Russia's foreign minister is big proof of it. He literally snubbed India on its border issue with China.
Bro please do not take any offence but the way you are saying it feels like you had a meeting with putin yesterday. Remember you were so adamant about mig-35 and other Russian stuff including T-90 and boasted they were 100% coming no issues whatsoever. We have all seen what happened to all your inside info. You are another Twitter baba and upgrade version of Azadpakistan guy.
MIG 35 was offered so was T-90. In fact T-90 was also tested. As for MIG 35 it was considered a dual engine JF-17 and nothing more. And no dude I am not Azad Pakistan I have been proven right over and over again. Things I have suggested have happened. I am not saying any of the forces follow my advice. They obviously don't but what I have suggested was called stupid by many here but guess what after sometime it seems forces had same thoughts.

Russia has reached the stage that they would not prefer India over China. Specially as India is getting more and more close to USA. Recent statement of Russia's foreign minister is big proof of it. He literally snubbed India on its border issue with China.

MIG 35 was offered so was T-90. In fact T-90 was also tested. As for MIG 35 it was considered a dual engine JF-17 and nothing more. And no dude I am not Azad Pakistan I have been proven right over and over again. Things I have suggested have happened. I am not saying any of the forces follow my advice. They obviously don't but what I have suggested was called stupid by many here but guess what after sometime it seems forces had same thoughts.
like when?

News is Pakistan has ordered 50 J-10C on an emergency basis? I would not be surprised if PAF pilots are flying and testing the J-10Cs as its quiet surprising China has bought its latest modern aircraft to Pakistan and is willing to let us see it up close.

Pakistan is known to keep quiet even the recent VT-4 tank acquisition was kept quiet until the first units arrived...

Pakistan should definitely explore a variant of the Su-30/35 series. Something like the SU-35 with Chinese avionics (AESA Radar, EW, sensors, HUD, etc) similar to what many countries did with the SU-30 integrating it with 3rd party avionics. There def is a requirement for 50 such aircrafts to be able to perform air superiority and long range strike missions. There is also an inherent benefit of acquiring Sukhois and the J-10 as they share the exact same engine so imagine the cost savings of bulk purchases and maintenance.

It would be a win win for all sides. Pakistan will have the latest Sukhoi design/engines with the latest avionics and the ability to fire PL-15s, while russia/china would both make $$$ without us having to get J-11 and piss of the russians.

So we are still worried about not using F16s due to end user agreement? Even though these were the last of any order from the US.

News is Pakistan has ordered 50 J-10C on an emergency basis? I would not be surprised if PAF pilots are flying and testing the J-10Cs as its quiet surprising China has bought its latest modern aircraft to Pakistan and is willing to let us see it up close.

Pakistan is known to keep quiet even the recent VT-4 tank acquisition was kept quiet until the first units arrived...

Pakistan should definitely explore a variant of the Su-30/35 series. Something like the SU-35 with Chinese avionics (AESA Radar, EW, sensors, HUD, etc) similar to what many countries did with the SU-30 integrating it with 3rd party avionics. There def is a requirement for 50 such aircrafts to be able to perform air superiority and long range strike missions. There is also an inherent benefit of acquiring Sukhois and the J-10 as they share the exact same engine so imagine the cost savings of bulk purchases and maintenance.

It would be a win win for all sides. Pakistan will have the latest Sukhoi design/engines with the latest avionics and the ability to fire PL-15s, while russia/china would both make $$$ without us having to get J-11 and piss of the russians.
What is surprising ??? Are you serious ?? Brother Pakistan is flying both J 10 and J 11 for years. Pakistani pilots by now have spent hours flying these jets. And two links you shared are least credible news sights.

Hi,

The real question here is why is there a J10 with no markings flying in pakistani air space---. All aircraft must have visible & clear markings when they are flying in a foreign country---.

This is something extra ordinary---.Readers should do some research if such an incidence has taken in other countries prior to this---.

There are some technicalities about this issue and it is bugging me for the last couple of days---.

Things like this just don't happen---. You don't fly your aircraft with no NATIONAL IDENTITY markings in another friendly country or UN-FRIENDLY country---.

India is still the biggest cash cow for russian defence industry & our relationship has not reached the stage where they are willing to agonise India for few J11s.
Also why would China ask for permission when J10 can be offered.

Hi,

India is a CAPTIVE AUDIENCE now---.

Last edited:
Hi,

The real question here is why is there a J10 with no markings flying in pakistani air space---. All aircraft must have visible & clear markings when they are flying in a foreign country---.

This is something extra ordinary---.Readers should do some research if such an incidence has taken in other countries prior to this---.

There are some technicalities about this issue and it is bugging me for the last couple of days---.

Things like this just don't happen---. You don't fly your aircraft with no markings in another friendly country---.

Hi,

India is a CAPTIVE AUDIENCE now---.
Evaluation WZ-10s sent to Pakistan had no markings too.
pakistan_z-10_1.jpg

high likely hood unmarked J-10C sent for same purpose.

Evaluation WZ-10s sent to Pakistan had no markings too.
pakistan_z-10_1.jpg

high likely hood unmarked J-10C sent for same purpose.

isn't it that we have evaluated J-10 already and well enough?

also WZ-10 if came for evaluation unmarked, those did not fly all the way to Pakistan.

these flew with no visible marking as Mastan said.

Last edited:
isn't it that we have evaluated J-10 already and well enough?

also WZ-10 if came for evaluation unmarked, those did not fly all the way to Pakistan.

these flew with no visible marking as Mastan said.
Non of us on the forum does have the answer on this just guesses.
WZ-10 were in Pakistan 3-4 units for evaluation and returned with feedback.
Perhaps last evaluation was done on J-10A and now they sent J-10C to Pakistan for exercises and will continue to remain here a little longer for detailed evaluations by PAF hence the unmarked factory fresh jet. If there is a eminent threat India wants to start a war in next 1-2 years it would mean Pakistan can't wait for JF-17Blk-3 production line to produce the required force in time. Remember China rushed/leased Pakistan F-7s from own inventory which were returned once PAF started getting F-7Ps made to its own requirements.
Had it been a induction of the platform to PAF there would have been a induction ceremony since these types of jets are no ordinary addition.

Non of us on the forum does have the answer on this just guesses.
WZ-10 were in Pakistan 3-4 units for evaluation and returned with feedback.
Perhaps last evaluation was done on J-10A and now they sent J-10C to Pakistan for exercises and will continue to remain here a little longer for detailed evaluations by PAF hence the unmarked factory fresh jet. If there is a eminent threat India wants to start a war in next 1-2 years it would mean Pakistan can't wait for JF-17Blk-3 production line to produce the required force in time. Remember China rushed/leased Pakistan F-7s from own inventory which were returned once PAF started getting F-7Ps made to its own requirements.
Had it been a induction of the platform to PAF there would have been a induction ceremony since these types of jets are no ordinary addition.

it is not that J-10C visit Pakistan and we evaluate it, people from PAF visit China a lot.
as you said, yes for detailed evaluation, they may be depending upon how much time they are available for that purpose solely, but then it could have done this detailed evaluation in China earlier.

induction? nobody is convinced.

it is not that J-10C visit Pakistan and we evaluate it, people from PAF visit China a lot.
as you said, yes for detailed evaluation, they may be depending upon how much time they are available for that purpose solely, but then it could have done this detailed evaluation in China earlier.

induction? nobody is convinced.
A real, more accurate, thorough evaluation is possible only in the actual environment, so J10 is here for actual extensive testing and evaluation. They will face the actual warlike situation here.That is the reason it carries no marking on these. It means Pakistan is getting them for sure very soon. It will further enhance the interoperability of the fighter Planes in both forces.

Can someone share details about total span and total no. planes taking part in this Shaheen-IX 2020 exercise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom